💕 Chapter:12💕

Next morning at 10am . Y/n got ready . She comes downstairs .

'her p.o.v'
Ahh! Sleep was so good ! Uhmm...but Today Sir didn't wake up me ..why? Everyday he used to ..then what today? Is he in home?but now is 10am...

She swiftly went at his room . She saw he's is in deep sleep .

 She saw he's is in deep sleep

She comes closer to him .

She little chuckled,"Like a baby boy ..no one can say that he's 33! Now he's looking like a 4years older baby..boy hehe!" She membling while seeing him so closely .

He's Muttering something. She comes at his lips for listening those sleepy words of him.

"Uhmm.. please stay ..don't leave me .." he's Growling .

She got nervous also tensed for his behaviors.

"What is he saying!"

"Please stay..." He catches her hands . She flinched for it .

"Ha! Boah? ..."

"Jebal..." He's crying in his sleep .

She is now panicking.

She is trying to get free herself from his gripping but unable at his strong grabbing.

He then pulled her down on his bed and hugged her while Said ,"please come to my arms gayo---" he opened his eyes as he glares at her .

She was so panicked . Warmth breathing from her mouth . His eyes widen .

The scene is so awkward Right now because he was on her top while hugging.

He can't believe this and he got stone at his place .

His red sleepy eyes widen as much as he ensuring that he did a mess with his student .

He jump from the bed and starting to ashame what he had done .

"Mi-mianhayoo..miahn hayo!!" He saying while looking other side for not to face her .

She was also timid for his behaved.

"Ah , josonghabnida...." He head downly said .

"Ah, gwenchana...I was came here for seeing you ..I saw you we-re in deep sleep ,it's already more than 10 O'clock..you were growling..why I couldn't understand that is why I went near at you .. Mianhaeyo dohan..." She's grinning.

"What ? It's now 10! Omo I am super late! Aigoo..I missed my classes..shit!!" He took his phone then going other side while calling someone by his cellphone.

'her P.o.v'

Ahh...This was so awkward..but something suspectional..Uhmm..why did he acting like that? Something that he was going to mutter on that time ..but I couldn't catch that! Whatever...where is he gone?

She went for him.

Meanwhile Chanyeol in phone

"Ah josonghabnida...jebal.. forgive me ..today I was sleeping..ah sorry for my rude."

"Ah gwenchanayo.. arasseo..Meet with me tomorrow. Today I managed with another teacher."

"Gomawo...."

"Arasseo.. annyeong.."

"Dae.."

He ended the call up and looked back as he faced her. They got again nervous.

Chanyeol has more no spunk to talk with her after that incident.

He looked away.

"Sir, today Aren't you going?" She brokes the silence.

"Ah ..Anni I'm late. Today I am not going." He hardly said.

"Ah..." She sighed.

"Uhmm...go fo-r workouts." He hesitately said without looking at her.

"Are you going with me too? Sir it will be good if we both go out for jog!" She noticed he's feeling uneasy.

His p.o.v

I even can't face her .. that was so awkward..Aigoo..

"Sir?"

No reply

"Hello!"

Still no reply

"Sir...are you okay?" She said after shakes him little.

He flinched little.

"Wo..me? ...but"

She glares at him confusedly.

"Sir, if you are still ashamed for what happened earlier then I would like to say it's okay to be not okay..." She explained while confidently looking at him.

He must has to glares at her gorblimey.

"I'm really sorry .. please don't misunderstand me--" he cuts off by her words,"Ara ... gwenchanayo.. nevermind." She smiled what's make him comfortable with her and a little chuckling.

END CHAPTER 12
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕