💕 Chapter:15💕

Y/N now can smoothing at swims as well. The feelings for him growing deeper .

Today is holiday. Y/n come downstairs as she saw him making breakfast for them.

"Good morning sir..."

He wished her too  without glaring.

"Good morning!"

She comes at him.

"So, what are you making for breakfast?"

"Uhmm...pancakes."

"Ah sounds good."

"Sir, you taught me so many things in those days but except one." She makes pout what made him looks at her questionably.

She is smirking.

"Boah?"

"Johri!"

"Heh? Cooking?"

"Dae!"

"But why?you don't need to do that .. I can manage all."

"Nah..but I need it ..you know? I wanna do this ..so today we are free ..so you are going to teach me...."

"Ahm...then ok.." he said when he finally got Lost against her wish.

"Yee" she cheered by rising her hands up.

He hidly chuckled at her childish behavior.

Then after breakfast. They had some works .

*Magical times skips*

At 6pm . Chanyeol was sitting while watching TV.

Chanyeol's p.o.v

Ah..what is she doing in her  room ? Ah..I'm missing her ...what am I saying! Oh by the way I have to go outside for a work...I guess this will gonna take much time to coming back . Today was supposed to teach her about cooking. I think this is the best time for it.

He went then headed for her room.

"Y/N?" He knocked as he said.

She opened the door.

She smiled sweetly as she spoke out ," Dae Sir?"

Her sweety smiles making him fluttering inside . He said, " ah ..I've a work I will gonna go some hours later so Are you okay what if I teach you now about  cooking?"

"Dae arasseo arasseo.."

"Uhm ghaja !" He said.

"Ok..ghaja!" She exitingly holds his arm and about to drags but he was in his place while looking at her shying way.

ghaja!" She exitingly holds his arm and about to drags but he was in his place while looking at her shying way

She stopped and let his arm free when she understands that this is kinda' awkward.

"Ah..mian.."