💕 Chapter:30💕[The Truth]

"I yelled at her and somehow I mistookly insulted her ."

"She hurted much for my bad behavior. I was guilt even now on... She went at her room."

"I was mad so I went outside garden and sat on there sometimes."

"Then when my anger got down I recognize I had a messed with my wife I rushed to our room. But she wasn't open her door for once. I got much tensed..." His voice been trembling because he is crying to saying those.

"I was done with that so I broke  the door as I saw she was sleeping."

" I got relief but when I went to her . I cared her cheeks and kissed her but she didn't moving . It was like she was dead. Her body was cold that can't be explained. I checked and found her breath...[crying louder] her breath is no more for... breathing..."

She pats his shoulder while comforting him.

" I lost my wife from that day .... I can't even forgive myself..for my rude for my ass attitude I lost my love..." He's crying.

She's crying too.

"Doctor Said that she had a heart attack for much tensed and crying. Just think how did she take my rude behave s that time and stressed herself for it...that result is just dead night for me...now..."

"Ahh...she was so innocent...I can't explain you now."

"Then I angerly selled my all of property and just  the memory of my wife that finger ring just only one memory of her....I have now."

He showed the ring.

Y/n took it and seeing the ring tragically.

"I was so funny and joyful but I became silent and sober for her premature death."

"I changed myself and been rude but when I saw you ...I was shocked that I found my gayoung again....I unwillingly fell in love with you...ahh..I found in you my Ga-Youngie.."

"I really now love you y/n...I do..but I couldn't tell you that."

"Because I'm 33years older a man ...and you are just a little girl. The community and your family,dad can't see it finely ... And it's forbidden."

"Why forbidden?"

"You know it..."

"I'm really feeling bad for your past...it was so painful. I can understand."

"I don't need anyone's comforts or kind but I love you that's why I told you finally."

"Uhmm... where is your parents?and her also?"

"They are still in town . But I don't connected with them after that ."

"I really love her but I didn't done with my willingness. I'm really a sinner now.."

Chanyeol was crying.

End chapter 30
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕