💕Chapter:01💕

It's now summer.But for him it's like always the unanticipated cold winter.Like after the day gone into darker the cold  vibes coming through the window and makes him dithering ,He doesn't like that.It's always bothering for him.

After the death of his wife 'Park Ga-Young' he hates winter. But when he used to stay with her ,she Forcibly made him to enjoy the winter vibes. He'd no choice .But the abrupt night made him like a Stone Man.

However, He been like a cold ,polite,sensetive and Sober Man.Before her death he wasn't like that . But now he's like to be a sober man.

He is walking through the streets .Today he has been shifted Seoul .He rent a big house .He doesn't want to stay daegu after his wife's death. He didn't bring his mercede car cause the car was full with Ga-Young's memory , touching..even he didn't brought anything from there except the stone cold body of his and his smartphone .

Today he will join in a swimming club as a one the senior teacher. He has no car right now so he was walking.

[This style]

He entered while took a breathe .He never Abandonments swim .He still loves it. He cordially bowed to the CEO of that club. He bowed back.

"Annyeong,Mr. Park nice to meet you" He hand shakes with him as well.

Chanyeol grinned.They Moderately took their respective sits.

"So, Mr. Park Chan Yeol. I know you are excellent swim teacher I'm glad to see you in Seoul and I'm so blessed that you are joined in our swimming club"

Chanyeol little chuckled while clear his throat shaking his body for sitting little gentlest.

"Ah,jeonmayeo! Ah dae,I also like to teach the students of your club."

"I'll work hard as I can do it alright."

"Daedanhi gamsah ibnida~"

"So Sir, Let's visit our swimming place and the club!" He said to chanyeol and sigh.

"Sure."

They went and talking about some matters .The CEO showed him the whole club .

"I liked your club .it's so good."

"You must admit it." He chuckled.

"I would like to introduce you to my all teachers and students."

"Ah..dae.." chanyeol bowed.

Then they went in teachers room .The teachers pleasure to see him.They'd bowed .

The students bowed and glad to see him .

"Sir, I know about you. You are the best teacher in daegu !" One student cheerly said .

"Thanks." He grins.

"We are so happy to see you as our teacher."

"Thanks all, I will teach you all with full of my knowledge."

They passed an hour with him. He likes to stay around the students and swimming place so his wounded heart  sometimes got relief but not that forever.

The students showing him the club's best records and outstanding performance.

"Sir, what about your wife ? Does she like swims too?" One of the girl student said .

Chanyeol glared to her coldly . He went in deep thoughts. He started to remembering those days when Ga-Young was with him.

*FLASHBACK OF 1YEAR AGO*

"Yahh chanyeol-ah , I think I really can't do this ." Ga-Young trembling and  afraid to jump into the pool.

Chanyeol comes and back hugged her while Said, "ah-jeogiya, it's not that hard , I'm with you ha? You can do it alrightly . I will help you. C'mon!"

Then he holds her hand and made her comfortable with it. She takes breath longly and grins.

"Ghaja~~!!" Chanyeol loudly screamed while jumped with her into the pool.

"Ahh~~!! Nan motteh!~~" she screaming and moving her arms here and there in the water .

Chanyeol watching her while chuckling.

"Yahh! Dowo jowyo chanyeol-ahh~" she was about to Drowning .

Chanyeol come and grabbed her , She was coughing.

"Gwenchana?" Chanyeol takes her up from water .

"Dae, ah~ I was about to dea-"  she cut off

"Yah, dagchyeo!! Ga-Youngie never say like that... nothing would happen to you I'm always with you yah?" He said while staring at her blankly . She too .

Then they had a soft kiss.

"Ah~ chanyeol-ah ,mianhae I can't swim like you..I really have some trouble with water ..." She facepalmed.

He pulled her in his arms while Said, " dajoa dajoa Ga-Youngie! If you can't you don't have to ... My fault I forced you ..mianhaeyo jeogiyaa ..."

"Gwenchana..." She kissed on his lips.

"END OF FLASHBACK"

Chanyeol breathe and hardly controls his drop of tears from not to be shown in front of the students .

"Dae, she used to like it." He spoke out.

"Ahh..now?" They said.

"Ah..she-she died."

"Omo, mianhae ,,"

"Mianhae sir..."

"Urinen maeu josung ibnida"

"Ah...gwenchana gwenchana..." He went inside. They remain silent while looking at the way of his leaving.

'Chanyeol's P.O.V.'

Ah .... I'm getting so weak whenever I remember your memory...it's so suffocated. But what can I do ? I can't even die ..ohh!

'END OF CHAPTER 01'

SO I FINISHED MY NEW FF CHAPTER 01... PLEASE LIKE THIS AND ALSO FOLLOW ME...XOXO