💕 Chapter:02💕

After that he came outside and walking.

'his p.o.v.'

This time I really need to buy a new car .ugh, I can't change my habit tho.

He went in a car shop .

"Annyeong hamnida.." the manager welcomed him .
He bowed and grinned.

"So Sir, what type of brand do you want to see? We've Fascinating cars let me show you."

"Dae, show me Mercedes"

Chanyeol walking with the manager and seeing these cars . The manager describing the models and all about the cars he nodding.

"This is so nice." His eyes pinned at a dark blue colored mercede car .

"Dae sir, it's so nice and brand new among Mercedes . Poghi, this car is more better than it ."

"Can I try this?" After looking at the other side he saw a red mercede and said.

"Sure."

Then the helper and chanyeol went into the car and trialing these manager was also sat with them .

"Uh, jongmal joahda!" Chanyeol smirked.

'Are you enjoying Sir?"

"Dae.."

"Sir , I think your wife will also love it as you well." The manager said .

He stopped the car and looked at him coldly. The manager got fool.

Chanyeol went out from the car .They too.

"Sir ,boaga munjea? " Said the manager.

"I will buy this dark blue mercede." He vent with not looking at him .

"But this red mercede?"

"I said once that I'll buy this one nor I'm going.." He about to go but the manager called him.

"Ok Sir, as your wish."

Chanyeol looked back coldly.

After that he brought a dark blue mercede car. He was driving to his house .

'his p.o.v'

Ah....I can't tolerate it when people starting to say about Ga-Youngie..they messed  me ..up..

He went in house.After taking a wealing bathe..those overwhelming alleviated in once bathe.
He sat with his dark coffee in his Elysian porch.

'His p.o.v.'

Ah, today they two messed my day ...[looking at his ring]
The only one memory of yours Ga-Youngie...I have..
I don't know how am I doing ..but my heart wounding day by day .
I really can't live without you.uh..

He remembering old memories.

'FLASHBACK '

"You are looking damn..cute" chanyeol cupped her cheeks.
She smiled."dae,you are also looking so handsome baby.." she blushing while vent.
"Let's go bebe !" Chanyeol holds her hand and they got into the car . Chanyeol started to driving the car. They often glared to each other while smiling.

END OF FLASHBACK

Chanyeol wept his tears and went for sleep.

Next morning.He got ready and went for his club.

He got ready and went for his club

"Good morning sir."

"Johun achim.." he grins.

"Hello, Mr. Park johun achim, ah this is your 1st schedule for teaching at 1st shift." Mr. Pyo gave him a paper.He Rolled his eyes at this paper and replied in the affermative.

He changed his outfit into this .

"So, students I'll teach you now breathing technique

"So, students I'll teach you now breathing technique." Chanyeol said and sigh.
He was looking damn hot. Though he's 33 years man but his body is still so young and striking. His manly deep voice amazed all of the students . His personality is so high.

Then he jump into the water as he started to moving his arm and going ahead of the destined point . After that he rose up halfly while sobing and breathing. He pressed out the water from his hair smoothly this time he's looking damn..hot.

"Woah~ you are great sir!" The students pleased to saw his smoothy swimmy.

"So , y'all have to do like this
Whilst your hand is early in the recovery phase, turn your head sideways for a quick breath like cho hana The trick is to time the roll of your head with your arm movement."

The students nodding.

"Arachchi?" The deep manly voice asked to assuring this.

" Dae..." Said the students.

"So, then come one and show me ." He went up from the water.

A student come and will going to show him repeat lesson.

Then the student jump and doing alrightly but she Stuck in the middle. She can't breathe.

"Ah, gwenchana? Ollawa,ollawa ..dae !" He ordered her to come up.

She came up and stand while listening him.

"So, A very common mistake is to lift your head upwards instead of turning it sideways to avoid the water for breath. So we should have be careful about it.Dae?" Chanyeol teaching them.

"ARASSEO!" Said the students.

Then few hours he teaches them as well.

'END OF CHAPTER:02'

I'M SORRY IF IT'S READ TO BORING ..I WILL WRITE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE FOLLOW ME.XOXO.

XOXO