💕 Chapter:29💕[The truth]

"Sir .. please sit.." she made him sat on the bed. She about to go but he tightly pulled her what's make her sat over his thighs.

They having glares.

"My Ga-Youngie...." He membling while said to her.

Y/n frawn at him while said, " Who is gayoung?"

He looks at her.

"My wife..."

The sky was broke over her head . Drops of water coming from her eyes .

"What? You said you don't have any wife ...you are unmarried."

She stands up then jostling him.

"Tell me ...who's gayoung? You are not married...." She's crying.

He saw her tears . He can't tolerate her tears at this time.

"Y/n ...why are you crying!" He hugged her .

She is crying louder.

"Tell me then.."

He is rubbing her hairs.

"Ahh...don't cry."

"Aren't you full drunk now!"

"I don't know ..I'm just seeing my Ga-Youngie in you.."

She hurted much for it.

"What gayoung? Who's she???"

"Malhaeyo..."

"I can't tell you."

"No you have to tell me...."

"No I can't.."

"Please... ChANYEOL!!"

She yelled and what's make him wonder .

His p.o.v

First time she called me chanyeol..not addressed me as her Sir...woo

"Tell me...." She's crying.

"Ah ok...then listen..My wife was Park Ga-Young."

"Was?"

"Dae... because she died two years ago . Today was her Birthday and also Death anniversary ."

He's crying. Y/n's eyes widened .

"What!"

"Dae..today is also my birthday...I hate this day .. because on this day my loving wife was died in my hands but I didn't do anything for her."

"How did she died?"

"I'm telling you from the first... We got married by love marriage about 5years ago .. We were college couple . When we got married ..we are having happy married life. We loved each others so much .
Every one was satisfied with our marriage. "

" She was so beautiful. I have to admit that she was a beautiful like you ....even she didn't used to swims ...I hardly went to learnt her but weren't still she could. She was pouty like you, means..all of your efforts, your behaves was alike to her. I got crushed on you when I saw you and used to your acts."

She was blankly listening him.

"By the way, so , we were happy couple...but the sad fact was happening with us even our marriage life had been since 3years. We were trying to had a baby for us. Our family wanted a baby tuft but the shocked matter is that Ga-Youngie couldn't have any baby  . She couldn't be pregnant because she was a Infertile ."

She got shocked.

"What! She was infertile!"

"Dae..y/n ...we didn't know that untill we tired for that ...and went for visit doctor about that."

She emotionally sat down thumply.

He was crying .

"But still didn't changed my love for her...I still love her."

"But how did she died?"

"So for that issue she was always been stressed, depressed and used to stay alone in her home."

"As a married person... though I wanted also a baby ..it's natural. But I never used to explode it infront of her ."

" But I couldn't saw her downing in my eyes. She was being a Stone... "

"All was she believes that I never get bored with her and always loved her as like the beginning. And that is true also."

"But I was also so stressed ..oneside my business my family and one side kinda' her failures."

"At some point i was also being rude . I don't know isn't it my neiture or what but withnot standing, I used to pay more attention to her as I could as much."

"But once a day ...I had a mess with my office so I was mad ..So I behaved rude with her. "

"Then?" She wondered.

End of chapter 29
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕