💕 Chapter:14💕

She went for buying lunch.

She came back with lunch . She saw his talking in phone with someone. She arranging the foods on table.

 She arranging the foods on table

"Sir, come !" She called him

They had sit .

Chanyeol about to grab food plate and chopsticks but when he came to know that it would gonna be so painful  if he eat by himself so he didn't grab unless looking at those foods like fecklessnessly .

She could understand that he is unable to eat by himself so she said , " if you don't mind then I can feed you ."

He glares at her blushingly .

He remains silent then vent ,

" it's ok I can ."

" No you can not."

Then she comes and sat beside him . He is getting kinda' awkward for her actions.

"Ghajyeo!" She said while stick the tteobokki filled chopsticks at him.

He must opens his mouth for eating.

"Good boy!"

He glanced at her.

"Oh sorry...Sir!"

She grinned.

His p.o.v

Lord , I'm getting into her day by day why! She's melting me ...deeper for her ..
But how shameless I'm being! How can I think about ...to my little students..who is 14years younger than me..Aughhhh

She's feeding him so gently .
He is getting amazed by her .

After feeds she washed the dish .

"Ah you don't have to do those."

"No problem. I'm living here ...it is also my duty ."

He little chuckled then "Ah.. gomawo!"

She glares at him while working.

"Dae chanmayo.."

"But ..today you have to practice by your self. I'll just instruct you ."

"Uhmm..okh!" She nods.

"Joah.."

*Magical time skips*

She got ready for her swimming practice.

Chanyeol near sits on brench . He was instructing her how to swim correct way.

She was swimming.

These now 5days of her swimming but she's doing so well.

After swim she rose up . She was looking sexy . Chanyeol can't hardly skips his glance from her.

"Good ..you are improving..jebal..keep it up."
He pats once on her shoulder.

"Khamsa Sir."

"Uhm" he smirks.

She went in her room.

'her p.o.v'

I'm changed for him..I was like to Dancing but now ..I am paying more attention on swims for him ..for winning his heart ..but Will he going to accept me! A strange fear working inside my heart . I really am now love him.

Day passing . Y/n and Her teacher  getting matey to each other but as like good student and teacher's relationship though it's just for external. But inward of them are something that they can't dare to say , can't dare to grow that up.

They are afraid to loose their decent at some point of that fact.

But Love is a kinda' feelings that can't be escape from no way,If they fall truely for each others.

They can't get rid of it eventually.

Though he's 33years and she just 19 . The huge gap of their age . Not even that . Chanyeol is her teacher. Also her father is so formatives about him . He knows him as a responsible adult teacher. Also know that A teacher can't have this kinda' feelings for a student what he has keeping.

Y/n never know that she would fell for him one day .
It's can be awkward but other side is so fascinating to her that she fell really for a man who is her motivator.

End of chapter 14
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Sorry for my short Chapter. I'll upload next chapter. Please keep reading. Xoxo.