💕 Chapter:21💕

Today as usual y/n getting bore .

Her p.o.v

Uh...in my  mind he's surrounding everywhere of ..me ugh..my birthday is coming ...I'm getting so nervous..I should go out to take a fresh air. I need it though.

Then she stands up and went in her room.

As well she got ready for go outside with her cycle.

Then she's cycling through the park side.

At 5:30pm.

She sat on a bench . The light of the sun is going down Behind the clouds.

Sun about to setting. She's looking at the sky so moony . She's thinking about chanyeol.

Her p.o.v

Mr. Park Chan Yeol....I love you ...but unable to tell you..I'm really dumbfounded..but I'm daring to you ..but what will gonna your reaction! I don't know how will you take my feelings ...I know it's awkward..but it's just itself that I can't escape.

She was brood over . That even didn't notice it's already at 7pm.

Dark everywhere. She came at a place which doesn't known to her .

Meanwhile Chanyeol.

He came back home from club.

Then he got fresh .

He come downstairs. Noticed that she's not in home .

His p.o.v

Where's she? I came ..had already 30minutes but I see no sign of her .. it's now 7:30pm where's had she
gone ?I'm now worrying.

He calls her.

Here, she's overwhelming. Her deep thoughts broke by his sudden call .

She notices then pull up the cell and looks at it . She vent ,"Sir.."

She picked up

She picked up.

"Where are you y/n?"

He can't see her because dark everywhere.