43 : Baby? ( Epilogue )

"Marriage huh." Taehyung sighs with the thought. From months to years he had worn the ring but the day of the promised had yet to come.

It's not like him to pressure his Jungkook, he knows he's very busy and rarely rests after day to day and it's not like being married will change anything in his life.

But his momma had told him before that being married was the end goal of it all. The end goal was to have kids. Sure he loves them but to have them he needs to legally adopt one or let them implant a womb in him. Both you need to be married to do right? Not really but that's what he had in mind.

After finishing his university many had flaunt him to say his perfect academy scores was due to the influence of his fiancé. He agrees and disagrees to it. Sure he did not attend some class but he still got perfect scores on the tests so maybe they do have a point.

Many had also mentioned that he'll have a good career or even many had said he'll work for Jungkook as an erotic secretary. Jungkook didn't want that and told him to work at home if he really wants to or just wait for him to get home.

Working at home wasn't bad but there was a limited things he can do. For now he's teaching via online about accountings but after that's done he just waited for his hubby to return home.

He gave it a lot of thought and maybe there was a way to make him come back early.

Taehyung
Jungkook

Jungkook
Yes Petal?

Taehyung
I'm pregnant
Hello??
Hello?????
Jungkook???
Umm why aren't you answering?

Maybe he's busy and find no time to reply. That kinda makes him sad to know Jungkook only reads and doesn't care if he's pregnant.

Then again Jungkook would obviously know he's only joking and go back to work.

Taehyung fell asleep waiting till the end.

-

Jungkook came home in a ruckus and it woke him up from his nap. Though as they met each other's eyes he noticed the time was far too early for Jungkook to be home. What's more is that he's in sweats, he's panting for air and his hands were full of flowers and gifts.

"I came back as soon as possible !"

Taehyung blinks "Why so sudden?"

"You mention you were pregnant? With our child?"

Taehyung fell to a realization and came down to a laugh "Jungkook I'm a guy, I can't get pregnant." His stupid hubby just wasn't as smart as he think. But he's glad, he got the flowers and gifts in the end!

"I can put on a operation schedule if you want them.." Jungkook whispers silently "A womb and hormone implant so we can.. or perhaps we should just adopt if you prefer."

Taehyung blinks "Isn't that operation expensive ?" He smacks his face in the end. He almost forgot that his boyfriend is richer than most Koreans and of course he can afford that. "Yea, I want kids and marriage!"

"Then it's time for us to get married." Jungkook said it so easily without a stutter. "I've been scheduling it for a while and we should let the whole world know. In fact, it's in a week from now."

So a surprise marriage is a thing after all. Their future is in shape, he can already see the flowers, the blossoms, their kids and their vows.

"Oh my god I really do love you!" Taehyung cannot refuse the urge to kiss him deeply in joy to which Jungkook happily kisses back.

"You are the joy of my world. Anything for you." Jungkook vows back