39 : Threat

Hey! I hope you didn't want too long but here's a surprise trailer because I love u so much 🥰💞

It's also in the first chapter and if you watch it it'll make me very happy because I worked hard on it xxx

———

It can only be where Jimin is. There is little that knows the back gate as it wasn't connected to the Main Street. He just has to drive through the grass and wilt them for a bit. The fact still remains where his heart shrunk in contrast his anxiety has grown.

Going towards Jimin wasn't a problem. It's Taehyung. He doesn't know if the boy has gotten far or short by foot. It doesn't seem that a car from the garage was used either. Perhaps a taxi? Then it would create a lot of attraction just by calling one.

There was no time to worry. All he can do is hope for the best and hope is a word he rarely relies.

Namjoon was on his third bottle tonight. It couldn't hurt to get wasted, to be young and drunk is something logical as long as his colleagues doesn't find out of course. The illegal bar he's staying at doesn't make it any better.

But it's fine. Anything is fine as long as you're not caught. That was what Jungkook probably have thought of as all. To continue his series of chain killing with no problem as long as his name is not exposed.

He pays for the bartender the tip before he stumbles out. He was drinking alone despite the crowds, it doesn't seem that many had approached himself but that was expected since this was not a gay bar.

"Was it really the right choice?" He rethinks everything with his last sip. He should stop unless he wants to cause a traffic accident.

As he approaches to his car, something had happened that flashed through his eyes. The world quickly turned upside down when he shouldn't be that drunk. He should at least be able to walk straight at least until he reaches his keys.

Then it all made sense. It wasn't his brain tripping him, rather someone had flipped him and hit his head to the cemented floor hard. Again, it all made sense when he sees who had committed assist towards him.

"Jeon Jungkook?!" He can't believe that Jungkook would have the guts to walk around town with a mask on. He thought that the man would be kept in his mansion for a few while before he could step out.

"You've caused me a lot of trouble officer." Jungkook was not smiling. He only looks down towards the man that's dumped to the floor.

Namjoon has to get up now or things will get worst. Unfortunately he wasn't allowed to. Only a single needle and injection was able to make him weak and unresponsive. The last thing he heard was Jungkook's mumbles, something that resembles;

"and you're going to fix it"

-

Jimin was making instant noodles in the pot. He was waiting for the water to boil before putting the dried up noodles in and waits until the time is right to turn off the fire and drains it.