12 : Cinderella

Long story short, Jungkook has been taking Taehyung to various places of entertainment like the aquarium, the recently opened amusement park, the circus and so on almost everyday from cities to cities.

Rather than treating him for lunch and dinner, Taehyung has been extra spoiled ever since his ex-teacher was dead.

"Mister Kookie.." Taehyung tugs his shirt as he stops him from buying another cone of ice cream.

"Yes Petal?"

"Can you tell me more about you?"

Jungkook rubs his chin. He wasn't sure what's not on the internet right now other than he's a serial killer. The boy knows what to search as well but he knows there's something that in person that's not on the internet.

"Like like— my friend told me you never smiled and you're smiling right now in front of me." Although that was supposed to be an example, that was the only thing he could think off. He was just curious now that he knows they're close.

Jungkook was still thinking. He didn't think he know much about him nor think of the different of the life in and out of the media.

That is until when they spot the Disney Princess merchandise around the gift corner. There is something that nobody knows.

"Do you have a favorite Disney Princess?" Jungkook asks him before he answers.

Taehyung absolutely adores them all. They have colorful dresses and small faces yet they have their own different ways of how they became a princess either the easy way or the hard way. "It's hard to choose.. he looks at them one by one. I really like Belle but Cinderella is my favorite movie!"

"Mine as well." Jungkook smiles. Something the media doesn't know is he shares a particular history with one of them "I adore the classic Cinderella."

All Taehyung recalls is Jungkook had lost his family due to an accident 5 years ago. He didn't know what what came after that.

"Do you want to know the real tale of the classic Cinderella?"

Taehyung nods. "There's a real version of it?"

"Of course Petal. Every Disney tale is altered to another version to keep it children friendly."

Taehyung never knew nor cared about it, now he's more curious than a humming bee.

"You see, Cinderella's story is charming but as it is near its end the story is then altered. The lady did not had a fairy god mother, rather that she plants a tree besides her mother's grave and prays every day. When her dress was torn, the magical tree calls for the birds to giver her a golden beautiful dress and gold made slippers."

Taehyung nods, he's very interested in the story but never knew the magical grandmother never existed.

"And that her step sisters were so desperate to marry the prince, they cut off their toes so they could fit in the small glass slippers. Only when the birds points out the blood then the foolish prince had known."

That's a bit creepy and understandable that Disney could not afford to place the brothers grim version. "That's really scary.."

"The stepsisters then tried to get on her 'good side' after knowing she will be queen. But they had earn their punishment by having their eyes pecked out by the birds."

Taehyung gets plenty of goosebumps. He can never watch Cinderella the same way ever again after being the of this.

"I have a similar experience as the young lady." Jungkook continues "I had a step mother as well after my mother died from giving birth to me. My father was a wealthy man but was poisoned to death by my step mother."

Taehyung never knew. He knows that's not in the story.

As Jungkook picks up a very pretty merchandise collection of a music box disguised as a beautiful golden cardigan. he carries it to the counter to buy it. He orders to wrap it in a beautiful gift box.

"What happened after that?" He knows Jungkook might not be interested to continue but he is.

"Well.. I had lived the horrible life of Cinderella by being their slave. Although there were no magic items around me, perhaps fate has been in my side when there is a time where they had died to be the victim of the infamous serial killer of Seoul."

Jungkook was chuckling behind his sight. He doesn't lie, rather that was the first point of him chaining up the murders around women. He had always believed there were some sorts of evil behind their smile.

His mother? He didn't know what kind of person she is but being surrounded by two step sisters and one wicked step mother, previously being bullied by girls in his education life for being too skinny and feminine had serve enough proof they are not to be trusted.

Growing mad and mad Jungkook has earn the joy of seeing karma laid upon them.

"Oh." Taehyung finally knows a bit more about him now but he wasn't sure if he should've asked in the first place. He wasn't sure if he's asking the wrong question to open up a scar.

"This is for you doll." The man kisses the boy's forehead lovingly as he then hands over the previous golden carriage gift. "Please do pretend you did not just see me pick it up."

And of course Taehyung nods as always.

Needless to say, there were definitely being followed by a camera. One click of it has showed clearly of the man's gentle smile and kiss.

The media is going to go crazy. "So the rumors are true.." now that the rumor can be confirm, they can publish it and let the world know.