34 : Something New [M]

Because this chapter is rated mature you may skip if you are a minor / below the age of 18
This chapter does not contribute to the plot so if you are underage then you may skip this

[ Contains Edging, crying , over stimulation and a bit of piss ]

-

It felt like a dream, like everything was a dream. Though it's a nice one, one that he wish to not wake up from. He had a great sleep and with there is no class to attend he might just pick up his book and start finishing it.

Just when he thought he had privacy and time to finish a series of Sherlock Holmes, three knocks from the knuckles tap his door. "May I come in?" It was Jungkook's gentle voice so he gives it "Sure!"

Jungkook doesn't lie. He rolls the cart carrying a tray of meal that he personally prepared.

"Breakfast darling."

It must be something Jungkook has put on a lot of effort to in visual and taste because to Taehyung this was as amazing as bacon and eggs!

"Baked eggs with mushrooms as well as a fair amount of brie. There is also toast and—"

"Is this coffee?" Taehyung frowns as he raises the cup.

"It is chocolate milk. I know your taste very well." He reaches to ruffles his fluffy hair.

Breakfast in bed without Jungkook's awful coffee is just the best!

"You're the best, Kookie!" He really is having the time of his life.

The moment his spoon sinks in the egg, it had broken to another barrier where egg yolks breaks and wets the surface. The brie and mushroom looks so yummy as well he doubt the taste would be otherwise.

Taehyung just grabs a right amount of everything to his spoon. This is it, the perfect bite. The egg yolks were still oozing out so it needs to be quickly eaten.

"Say aah~" with one hand grabbing the spoon and the other in a scooping motion just below, rather than approaching his own lips, it gives it to Jungkook instead.

He blinks a fair amount of time "Excuse me?"

"Open your mouth daddy."

Jungkook would lie if he did not almost choke. Guess leaving him alone gives him more porn material and certainly more erotic nicknames.

"What a naughty boy." Jungkook smirks before he orders the command. Mouth opening to savor the dish he made with his own hand. Unsurprisingly delicious he thought.

What a great morning. Best morning. He wish that every morning was like this as well. No class, no worry, only love and heart melting moment between them. If time could stop and be replayed this would the perfect moment.