31 : Jimin's Reveal

How long was he out? It felt like a couple of days, a couple of weeks or so. He's been conscious for a while to say the least but hasn't opened his eyes yet. He hopes at least until the sounds leave then it would be safer.

He isn't restrained, in fact he's sure that that he can still run fast and make it out.

He thinks calm. The non echoing sound did not seem like an enclosed space. Perhaps it could just be an ordinary home. At least it wasn't a basement. The was a sound of hammer banging to the wall from a distance.

He's scared of opening his eyes. He's scared that like in the movies they'll torture him until he speak. Until he betrays the one that shouldn't be.

"He's not waking up. I didn't think he was too sensitive to the chloroform."

He hears a voice. He doesn't thinks it belongs to the one that drugged him to sleep by the voice but once again, it was unclear.

A few moments later the banging stops and there came another voice that was much recognizable, the one that kidnapped him.

"It's been too long. Let's wake him up."

The first man hums in high pitch before he can feel a hand shaking his body "Wake up Tae." And because it was so recognizable he has no fear of revealing his conscious.

"Tae, you're awake!"

An outed room that didn't seem suspicious, this was a living room but has never seen it. There were no torture tools, no signs or means to restrain him. Although he can just run right now, he doesn't because he's been searching him. He's been searching for this man.

"J-Jimin...?" He couldn't believe he was brought here just to who he was looking for. His missing best friend, Jimin.

Though he finds it suspicious how his friend is standing without a fear besides someone he should. He can only guess they're working together. Perhaps he was drugged and brought here by Jimin's will. He doesn't let his guard down.

"I'm sorry that Hoseok was so forceful but he didn't have much of a choice."

Taehyung almost forgot he's angry about that. He looks away, pouting. Jimin quickly nudges on the man named Hoseok "Apologize."

In a sigh he starts to give his apology speech "I'm sorry about that. I didn't want you to scream or cause any ruckus so I just went the instant way."

"That doesn't seemed sincere." If possible Taehyung looked even cuter when he pouts out his anger.

"I am sincere. I'm just currently in a bad mood."

"Hoseok you should tone your bad mood because things will be harder if we don't work together like this!" Jimin hits him once more only harder but still in a category of soft.

"Tae, can you listen to me? Can you at least listen why I brought you here?"

He just rather go home now but he'll listen for his friend.

"Right now your brother is most likely dead."

Taehyung's eyes widen. Brother? Seokjin Hyung? Rather than surprised it makes him mad. Very mad. "I hate liars."