5 : Winter Sonata

"He'll be fine."

The words of comfort didn't seem to help even as he went to bed. For now all his doubts were still to Jungkook and it had messed up his sleeping schedule last night.

Jungkook however doesn't notice this and continues to whatever he was left in his project.

Only Taehyung feels anxious every time he's near him. Jungkook isn't a blind goose and finds it not good if a victim were to grow their suspicion towards him.

"Do you want to know what project I'm working on, petal?"

He wouldn't say he's uninterested, only a bit less when he's not entirely up for the mood and that is not now. "Maybe a bit.." He tries to sound a bit convincing.

"I'm building a new amusement park."

Oh Taehyung absolutely loves that idea. He loves rides. "That's amazing!" He smiles a bit.

"And it's near Nami island because Seoul is too crowded and competitions are a bit rough." The last sip of the coffee slipped through his tongue, today's coffee was excellent as usual. "I have business inquires there today. Would you like to come?"

"Nami island..? The place where winter sonata is shoot?" His eyes lids up for a while and his ears perked. He never had the time to go despite being near Seoul and didn't have anyone to go with but he wants to.

"Correct. I have a few business to settle there but going alone and to not enjoy the view would be a bit wasteful don't you think?"

If he wasn't all butterflies and glitters on the inside then he would've lied. "Yes!" He got his hype back up in a flash.

"Then let's get dressed and prepare on our trip now shall we?"

Taehyung nods eagerly and was glad he picked the right outfit to take the best and cutest aesthetic photo he can in the legendary park.

Prior to the trip here which is around an hour or two, it was amusing to get out of Seoul for once. The boy never went out from Seoul and even if he did it was to Daegu where his grandmother had stayed and refused to migrate to.

He's excited. Very excited and that is good for Jungkook.

All he can say is that each view seems like from the dramas where even besides the tree it could make wishes if you kiss the person you love under it.

"Just remembering the drama or hearing the soundtrack makes me want to cry." Taehyung emphasizes. "Did you watch it?"

Jungkook does but finds everything the opposite. He can't remember the entire movie clearly but every time the trademark soundtrack comes out he just wants to laugh over whoever cries because of it. "I remember only a fraction."

Taehyung pouts "But it's legendary!"

"I supposed it is, petal."

All they could see was the beautiful views.

"You're really gonna build an amusement park here? That's amazing Kookie—" He covers his mouth almost immediately. He had said too fast and reaction without thought to not only speak informally but also give a childish nickname to the wealthy billionaire. "I—I'm sorry!"

"Kookie.." The man gives the nickname a few thoughts "It's not a bad one considering it's my first short name anyone has given to me. It's ok petal, you can call me Kookie." The man smiles honestly as he continues to walk in the forest park.

"Can I call you Mister Kookie?"

"Whatever suits your taste I will not mind." Anyone can tell that amusement and joy was build in a simple name and this man had adored it.