{You Did This} Coby x Reader, Pt 2

This one won't be as long as the original, just think of it as an afterthought. I couldn't do Coby like that, it was unfair. And a few conversations/comments kinda roped me into making this, lmao. 
______________________________________________________________________________

"Girl, come on. You need to get out of bed, you've been laying in it for the past week. Get out." [Bff/Name] said, trying to pull your covers off you with all her might. For the last three days, she had been doing everything in her power to get you either out the bed or out the house. Yet, all her efforts proved pointless, nothing had worked on you. 

"Hey, I've been thinking." You whispered, peering your head out from under the covers, apart from only eating junk food and water, you looked great. You hadn't been crying as much as [Bff/Name] thought you had. Plopping down at the side of the bed, she gently caressed your hair, smiling softly at you. 

"Uh oh, that's not good." She joked, wincing once you hit her arm. 

"Shut up. I'm being serious." 

"Okay, what about?" She questioned, staring down at your saddened eyes. Pondering what you could be thinking about during this time, she doubted it would be anything good. If she realised anything this past week, you were practically nothing without that man and it hurt for her to witness it. She was surprised that you hadn't said a thing yet about going to meet him, phone him or message him. 

"I think I'm going to his house today. I need to talk to him, it doesn't make sense." You explained, pushing the covers back as you sat up, stretching your arms out as your bones popped. Sighing in contempt, you rubbed your eyes. Finally getting the motivation to see the man that broke your heart, there were just some things that needed to be cleared up. 

[Bff/Name] wanted to say she was surprised but it was long overdue. "[Name], surely you can't be serious. Are you stupid?" She blurted out, unable to believe that you were actually going to see him. Watching as you swing your legs over the side of the bed, your feet touching the cool floor, you headed to your wardrobe. "Come on, let's do something instead. Want to go get lunch? Go shopping? We can try to get him off your mind." 

"No, thanks. I'm going to see him. Maybe you don't know him as well as you think, [Bff/Name], he would never do something like this, it doesn't make sense. I want to talk it over, if it was really a mistake, then maybe we can move past this." 

"[NAME]! Are you listening to yourself? So what if it was a 'mistake'? He slept with someone else! Can't you comprehend that? He went home with another girl that night, let him go!" She shouted, becoming pissed at the fact you were thinking of passing by the detail he slept with someone else. What would stop it from happening again another time? She couldn't understand it. 

"I can't fucking help it, [Bff/Name]. I love him, he's constantly on my mind and when he's not constantly by my side it fucking hurts, can't you comprehend that? We've been together for so long that imagining him not with me scares me so much, if it was an accident and something he regrets as much as he made it seem, of course, I'll brush by it!" You exclaimed, throwing the clothes you retrieved from the wardrobe to the messed up bed. [Bff/Name]'s eyes widened in surprise, glancing to the floor, she sighed. Of course, she understood it if you had to put it like, she simply didn't like the idea of you going back just because you missed him. 

"Fine, do what you want. When you're ready, I'll be waiting in the car." You huffed, getting up from the bed, storming out of the room. You hadn't meant to make her angry, you get where she was coming from, but the thought of her stopping you from doing something you have really wanted to do since the moment of the fight, it made you angry. You were going to get this over with, whatever the outcome was, she would have to support it.