{You Did This} [Coby x reader]

"Hey, precious!" My boyfriend greeted, wrapping his arms around my frame, pulling me to him in a hug, dropping the bag he had with him at his side. Snaking my arms around his neck, I played with the ends of his pink hair, twirling them around my finger as I closed my eyes. His hugs were always the best. His arms went from my shoulders to my lower back, the other going to the back of my head.

I had messaged him about having a bad day, getting into an argument with my sibling, then getting into an argument with my parents about the argument with my sibling, it was like a vicious circle.

"You feeling any better?" He whispered against my ear, as I continuously twirled his hair with my finger. Shaking my head against his shoulder, he leaned his head against my own in sympathy.

"I love you," I muttered, kissing his neck softly. He chuckled lightly, moving my head away from his shoulder as he placed his lips against mine, his way of answering before vocally.

"I love you too, Princess," he whispered, again. Giving me one more tight squeeze before letting go. Almost letting out a whine at the absence of his warmth. "Oh, I brought stuff!"

"Oh? Such as?" I asked, giggling at his cute, hyper state. He bounced around, placing the bag on the table and swayed his torso side to side out of happiness after he sat on the couch. "Take a guess, sunshine," he laughed, getting all giddy.

"Hm. Food?"

"Close!"

"Dessert?"

"Yes!"

"Ice cream!?"

He placed the tip of his finger and bounced it against his nose twice. Smiling wide, I rushed over to him, engulfing him in a hug, much more tighter than the last. Planting a kiss on his nose, I let him go, sitting up properly next to him.

"I got your favourite and mine. [Favourite flavour] Ice cream for you, and strawberry for me!" He chirped, throwing the bag down at the side. I made a mental note to pick it up later. The cool feeling that would soon turn into a little pain, was mostly peoples cherished memories. Ice cream had taken place in everyone's heart, especially mine and Coby's. It was where we went for our first date, on our anniversary, we went for dinner, bought two tubs of Ice cream one for each and ate it as soon as we got home.

As soon as I took the lid off, Coby dug his spoon in and took a large amount of my ice cream. "Oh, oh no you did not," I muttered under my breath as I turned to stare at him. His eyes lighting up as soon as the cold, sweet treat was placed in his mouth. "I'll just pull a Luffy."

"What?" He asked, his eyes narrowing in shock. I could practically see him run the statement over in his mind. Leaning closer to him, I placed my hand at the nape of his neck, pushing his head towards me. My fingers subconsciously twirling his hair on their own, it was a habit I had gotten myself into.

Plunging my tongue into his mouth, I licked a large amount of the ice cream that was still in his mouth, taking it into my own, I pulled away. His ears? Red. His face? Red. Chuckling, I kissed the tip of his nose.

"L-Luffy would not do that!" Coby shouted in embarrassment. The back of his hand covered his mouth as he stared at his legs.

"Luffy would so do that! If it came down to something sweet or meat, he so would." I laughed again, but as I looked over him. The irritation in his eyes caused a wave of guilt to wash over me. It's not like we haven't done it before, we've been together for years, of course, we have, but it's not the point.

Brushing his pink hair out of the way of his eyes, "Hey," I spoke up, "I'm sorry. I was just teasing."

His black eyes stared into mine, flickering back and forth between my eyes and my lips. A small grin graced his features as he leaned in, his warm breath could be felt on my lips. "I know," He chuckled before capturing my lips with his.