{Mine, Mine, Mine} [Nami x Reader x Robin] (Smut)

Severe porn no plot. But let's be honest, I doubt you all mind that. Ya nasties. Enjoy the story that consumed my fucking weeks and thoughts.

I recently had someone dm me to ask what my favourite story I've written so far is. Ngl, I'm honestly really proud of my Boa x Reader one. It's just 😩😩😩

Anyway, I'm not exactly proud of this one for some reason, I just don't have the good feeling I have when coming to the end of writing a chapter. No doubt it's because it has no plot, but either way, I'm not obsessed with this one.

mrs_lucilfer it's reaaaadddyyyyyyyy >:)

Word count: 8,780
_________________________________

There was only so many times Nami could stare at her, only so many times she could gaze so lovingly, lustfully. It was starting to get the better of her. Watching as [Name]'s face contorted into a shy smile, the red hue dancing across her cheeks; another man had made his way to her. This was what she gets for asking [Name] to go shopping with them. Watching as the male's fingers pushed her hair behind her ear and watching as she giggle in return.

"Who the hell are these people?" Nami thought to herself rather harshly. Throwing her leg over her knee, she leaned back against the bench, arms crossed over her stomach. If [Name] wasn't so busy paying attention to the male in front of her, she'd have taken a moment longer than should've to appreciate the way Nami's gorgeous hair was cascading down to her waist. Nami was pissed; well aware she shouldn't be, she couldn't be. Still, she was unable to withhold the glare on her face.

"Now, Nami," Robin spoke, her tone light and airy. Her hand quick to rest on Nami's knee. "You keep it up like that and she'll know for sure."

"Who said I was trying to hide it?" Nami huffed.

"Fed up waiting, are we?" Robin questioned but another look at [Name]'s face lighting up at yet another pathetic pick up line, Robin's smile fell into something more annoyed. "I understand... I kind of want to snap his fingers."

Nami's eyes widened as she turned towards the female. who only held a smirk. Robin leaned close to Nami. "I guess I hide it better." She chuckled, unable to hide the laugh, Nami gently pushed her away. Robin did have her terrifying moments, that, Nami was aware of. Still, in knowing of this, Robin always managed to catch her off guard every single time.

"I'm going to say something..." Nami muttered, ready to push herself off the bench. Holding her hand, Robin shook her head. Now, the girls had knew each other long enough, slept with each other long enough to know when they have an idea, a single thought or emotion. Almost able to read each other like a book. A swift nod, Nami allowed Robin to do her thing.

Appearing on [Name]'s shoulder was one of Robin's hands. The poor male in front of her was practically drained of all colour on his face. Feeling a finger poke [Name]'s cheek, she took notice as it pointed behind her. Taking in the sight of an annoyed Nami and soon to be annoyed Robin, she hummed in amusement. Waving her hand dismissively, her attention now back on the male.

"Sorry, you said tonight, right?" She questioned the man.

"Uh..." He nervously voiced out, a glance over her shoulder. "Y-Yeah, sure, uh huh."

"Okay, tonight at eight. I'll see you then."

The poor male was quick to scurry off. His once confident demeanour now shrivelled down to dust. Slowly turning, a teasing glare to [Name]'s eyes towards the females. In return, Nami grinned and held her arms up in defence. Robin however, the older female had now sat back and was revelling in her success. Now if only she could do that every time. She had [Name] all to herself, Nami included, of course.