Pick up Lines [Sanji x Reader]

You always found it amusing yet sad how every girl in the school would swoon over the popular boys. Now, you, on the other hand, would just scoff and roll your eyes at the sight of the popular boys flirting with many of the girls. You would always read, Text on your phone, just anything to keep those "fuck boys" away from you. The main things that bothered you was the tall, blonde, bastard called, Sanji.

He was the main boy to flirt with everyone, All of them were always around each other, no matter how big the group was, they were also split into two groups. But to be honest, it wasn't that big, even if the popular girls hung around them. The first group were the popular group because they were "hot", in that group there was: Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Ace, Sabo, Law, Robin, Nami, Perona, Marco, Eustass, Killer, Boa Hancock and Doflamingo.

You only liked the second popular group, they were popular because they were funny and nice, in that group, there was: Usopp, Franky, Brook, Chopper, Luffy, Koala, Buggy, Coby, Ace, Robin, Sabo and Vivi.

Some of the people from the first group were also in the second group, only because the sometimes switched between the two. The first group made no sense at all, you never knew why the hung out together, the always fought between themselves. They never got along. You talked to the people in the second group a lot, but the people in the first group that weren't in the second group also, You never talked to them.

You never wanted too, cause, if you did, it would only end up with either one of them either: Growling at you, Flirting with you, insulting you and maybe, just maybe, yelling at you.

You would always read by the tree that was just outside of the building of the school, it was were the funny popular people would hang out but they never told you to leave, instead, they would usually come over and talk to you and lighten up your day. Like now, Usopp wasn't laughing at chopper and chopper wasn't liking it, he tried to get Usopp to listen to him but it wasn't happening. Robing was interested in what you were reading so you gave the book to her to read, since you finished if anyways.

Luffy had come over for a while, along with Sabo and Ace. You got along with Sabo well and you got along with Ace too, sometimes Ace would be funny and sometimes he would try to be serious but it usually ends up with Luffy, Usopp, Sabo and Chopper laughing at him. You just couldn't take the guy seriously. "Ace, they always end up laughing at you, I don't see why you even try." You said as you looked over your shoulder to see Robin smiling, it was either because of the book or because she heard everyone laughing at Ace.

"Shishishishi!" Luffy laughed and Ace pouted, but his pout turn into a frown as he crosses his arms looking like a child. "Stop laughing, dammit!" Ace somewhat yelled, making everyone laugh again, even Robin. "Luffy~!" A feminine voice yelled and Luffy sat up from the ground, his eyes widened a little. Ace must've noticed this because he smirked. "Luffy, your girlfriend is calling~" Ace cooed and Luffy frowned, making you chuckle. "She's not my girlfriend!" Luffy whined as he stood up, as Boa came over she gave me a glare and I sighed. "I wonder... If I throw a stick, will she leave?" Koala asked as she whispered into your ear making you cover your hand with your mouth as you laugh quietly. "Probably, but Luffy would have to throw it." Sabo said as he sat behind you, like Koala. You bit your lip as you tried to stop yourself from laughing and smiling.

"Oh please, you and almost everyone swoon over her" Koala said as she placed her chin on your shoulder and Sabo scoffed. "I do not!" He retorted a little too loudly, making himself blush from embarrassment. "Baka," Koala muttered and I chuckled, apart from being reasonably cute, he sometimes can be an idiot.

As you looked to your left the other group started to walk to all of you, making you whine. "Well, I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys later, yeah?" You asked and Luffy, along with Koala and Vivi whined. "Don't go!" Luffy yelled making a pouting face, you hated when he did that, he always looked so cute. "Fine!" You sighed as you sat back down and he smiled widely, shouting: "Yay!".