Marco x Reader

Hi, Hi! So, I finally got this one done! That's three down, three more to go! Anyway, here you go, I hope you enjoy.
This was requested by: animemutrash
———————————————————————

I hate this, I hate when he does this.

"Hm? [Y/n]? Is everything alright?" Ace asked as he came into the kitchen, I didn't even bother to answer, I lifted my head up off the table, picked up my glass and left, walking back towards my room. Not caring if I seemed weird or anything, it's none of their concern.

It's been about two weeks. Marco completely ignores me, avoids me and doesn't even look at me. Have I done something wrong?

~3rd POV~

Ace sat in the kitchen, mildly confused as to what's up with [Y/n]. Eventually, Marco walked in. "Dude, Is [Y/n] alright?" Ace asked, obviously knowing Marco would know, at least, that's what he thought. But for the past two weeks, Marco had his own stuff to work out, to the point he completely forgot about [Y/n].

"She should be," Marco answered as he got a drink from the fridge. Ace looked at him dumbfounded, did he seriously not know? Those two knew everything about each other.

"Okay then. Anyway, Can you go get [Y/n]? Pops wants to see her, I came in here to get her but she walked straight out and headed for her room." Ace lied, to be honest, he noticed what has been going on for the past two weeks. He wanted to see if he would actually go and see her, or make something up.

"A-Actually, I... Uh, I have to, uh, d-do something for Pops, so yeah. I can't." Marco told Ace, all Ace could do was glare at him. "What?" Marco spoke up again. "I can't believe you." Ace said as he shook his head and walked out, Annoyed at the fact that his best friend lied to him and won't tell him what's happening. Marco stood there in the kitchen alone and sighed. He walked out and to where his Pops was.

"Marco? What's wrong?" Edward Newgate asked. He was Marcos Pops. (Obviously)

"Pops, I've done something bad..." Marco sighed as he kept looking down.

"Oh? Tell me, son. What's happened?"

~[Y/n]'s POV~

I sat in my room, on my bed, staring at the wall. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out if I did anything. I would never say anything to hurt him, nor would I do anything to hurt him.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on my door. I lazily got up and opened it to see the one, the only... Ace.

"What do you want?" I asked apathetically. He basically barged in and flopped onto my bed, face first, putting a small smile on my lips. "[Y/n]~" Ace whined and then looked towards my direction. I furrowed my eyebrows and walk towards him. "What?" I say and laugh slightly at his childishness. He quickly turned around so he was lying on his back and then sat up. "I have a plan!"

"Oh no. Nope, No. Ace when it comes to you and plans, it's best you just drop it." I said and waved my hands dismissively.

"No! This time it really is a good plan! I swear!" Ace argued back, still sounding slightly childish.

"Alright, fine, let's hear it." I spoke and Ace leaned in close, whispering in my ear, whispering the best and most fun plan he has ever come up with.

"Alright, Fine, let's do it." I agreed, shaking his hand, a full-blown smile dancing on my lips. Ace smirked, grabbed my hand and led me out of the room, heading towards Thatch's room. Without even knocking, Ace barges in basically shouting: "THATCH!" Thatch had let out a bit of a girly scream and tried to cover it up with a cough, WITH. A. COUGH.