{You Don't Have A Choice} (Yandere! Ace x Reader)

Requested by: MiyoriSatsuki

I wanted to try writing this in a different way. I'm becoming more of a fan of writing in 3rd pov. So, this will be written in 3rd PoV and will be told by Ace's view, if that makes sense. (Also, Completely forgot to share this, sorry, child!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ace walked onto the deck, he watched as the crowd cheered and laughed. What on Earth was going on? The pounding laughter of his captain and old man was enough to settle a smirk on the emotionless man's face.

The slight opening in the crowd was enough of a reason for Ace to stalk even closer, the view of the female in the middle of the group held a hand to her mouth, giggling away. The image had sent Ace into a frenzy. Who was she? How could someone he doesn't even know cause an effect like this?

This emotionless man who had been taught to pretend around others as much as he could. Only this time, he wasn't pretending. The flutter of his heart and the slight widening of his eyes, saying it interested him would be so much of an understatement. Albeit, why her? What's so special?

Ace studied her face and frame with such intensity, that the girl moved her head back, her hair elegantly falling with her movements. As her eyes caught him, he huffed and looked to his right. Biting the side of his tongue, he sucked in a breath, trying to forcefully stop his heart from beating so fast.

He wanted to speak with her- no, he had to. There was no way he could just let this girl walk away, despite being in the middle of a crowd. As his eyes rolled back over to her, she was still staring at him. Her smile was as sweet as it was beautiful. Her eyes Gorgeous as they were lively. The way she smiled at him almost knocked her previous mental picture he took out of the water.

He wanted her. The only person to make him feel like this, he wanted her- no, not even close. He needed her. This feeling was giving him a sort of thrill. He was almost thriving off it. "Ah, [Name]! This is one of my son's, Ace!" Whitebeard announced, shuffling in his chair, trying to settle into a more comfortable position as he watched the show.

"Nice to meet you, Ace," She greeted, extending a hand towards him. Ace took in a sharp breath as he slowly took her hand, taking in the feel of it, the texture, the temperature and just how it felt in general. He wanted to feel like this for as long as he can.

"Likewise," Ace smirked, licking the top row of his teeth. As soon as this remarkable female sent him another smile, that was it. He will do anything to get her, he won't let anyone take her from him. She doesn't have a choice.

Hesitant to let go of her hand, he eventually pulled back. His dead eyes looking into her lively ones, she was looking for something and he wasn't quite sure what. She had him rattled, had him hooked by one simple look.

Ace had kept her in eyesight for the rest of the day. Glaring at anyone and everyone who managed to pull through Ace's death glare and hold a conversation with [Name]. When Marco placed his hand on Ace's shoulder, his head snapped to the side. His glare turning to his natural neutral expression.

"She's quite something, huh?" Marco chuckled, leaning his whole body weight on the emotionless boy's shoulder. Ace felt a fire burning in the pit of his stomach, his heart beating up as he gritted his teeth. Slowly, he turned to Marco.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hm? Oh, it's just that- well, she's managed to make everyone smile just by smiling and laughing. It even looked like she had you hooked, maybe I was wrong." Marco hummed, almost nervously. He could feel the glare Ace was given and it sent every alarm in his body off like one before a tornado; Crazy, loud and clear.