"It works... " She tries to convince Colson who's still struggling in the air.

After a million, high kneed, soldier steps he finally topples over onto her. Falling into her lap as they both giggle like idiots. Colson rests himself heavily against her propped up body as she strokes his cheek. Dizzy and fucked up, their emotions ring louder than ever.

"I love you." Luna smiles down at him.

"I loveLOVE you." Colson grins as he climbs up her body, kissing her on his way up as his weight knocks her unsteady self backwards.

"What'd ya doooo?" Luna laughs from the floor as Colson continues to kiss and crawl all over her.

"I just wanna be on you." He mummers into her neck as he slips his arm around her waist and settles into her body.

"Aww, Bunny." She purrs as she snuggles into his warmth.

The two of them are so drunk that they fall asleep on the floor. Half clothed. Happily wrapped inside each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

"How do we always end up on the floor?" Colson groans the next morning as he shifts uncomfortably.

"Because we're fucking animals." Luna yawns as she stretches out.

"I'll show you a fucking animal." Colson husks as he pulls her up to straddle him by her panties. "I like these... They're different from your regular black." He observes of the cheetah print, making his dick grow at the memory of her now infamous coat in the strip club on his birthday.

"Mmm

"Mmm... That's because I'm an animal, Baby... " Luna growls as she grinds against him and kisses his mouth.

Moving her lips to his jaw, they trail with her tongue down to his throat. Kissing it, she sucks on his neck before slightly biting him. Colson pops his head up immediately. Catching Luna's eyes as she gazes up towards him tantalizingly. Her mouth consuming his body as it seeks it's way down below.

Luna hums into Colson's mound of short pubes. Making him twitch and her grin. Slipping her tongue around his base, she teases him as she hums the chords to Fools Rush In while she sucks his cock. Full and steady. Slurping as her tongue glides from his balls to his tip. Ass perking in the air as he enjoys the back of her throat. His left leg tightening and slightly spazzing out as always when he cums. Luna lifts up, rolling her tongue up his shaft in a full circle around to his head again. Wicked smile crossing her dirty face as she licks her lips and swallows his children.

"YOU are a fucking animal." Colson lightly chuckles as he enjoys the sense of euphoria flowing through him.

"The filthiest." Luna smirks as she licks her lips again and climbs up to his mouth.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna and Colson shower with him finally banging her out. The water rains down upon them as they enjoy each other. Colson has Luna bent over to her and his pleasure, fucking her like an animal. It's their morning theme.