Burning Memories in Massachusetts

"Yo!! You fuckers up!?" Slim is banging on the door to the backroom of The Bus. "Wake your bitch asses up!" He continues to bang.

Luna groans, throwing her face into the pillow. Colson pulls the blanket over their heads. Slim continues to bang.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Colson yells after a few more minutes of banging; this stops it.

"What the hell, Man?" Luna moans, rolling into his warm body. "I'm so fucking tired of being tired." She complains.

Colson strokes her hair, kissing her lightly on the head. "I know Kitten... You can stay asleep until rehearsal." He offers.

"I can't." She sighs, snuggling in closer to him to tangle her bare legs around his. "I have that meeting at 2P."

"With the DarkWeb Guy?" He asks to her nod.

Luna's hand is stroking his chest, making his semi a full on. Keeping her warm under the blankets with him, his fingers begin to roam her body. Slowly dragging his fingertips along her bare skin.

They go down the curve of her waist, up her hip bone around to her plump ass

They go down the curve of her waist, up her hip bone around to her plump ass. Squeezing it tight. Her coos tell him to continue. Rolling her on her back, he kisses her neck softly. Making his way to her breasts; tonguing and flicking each peircing. Luna moans, pulling his head up.

"Come'mere." She pleads, pulling him into her mouth.

They kiss deeply. Colson moving in between her willing legs. Running his hands through her hair as he kisses her. Feeling how hard he is, Luna grabs his dick. Shifting her hips as she works him into her.

"Oh fuuuuck." Colson let's out lowly as he buries his face into Luna's neck.

Shifting together, Colson slowly drives deep inside of her. Making them both moan. Their sex is sweet and lazy. Kisses sprinkled with closed eyes. Their pace picks up as they both become close. Luna clinging to Colson. Breathing heavy, she feels the warmth of an orgasm begin to wash over her. Bucking harder against him as she grips his body.

"Oh, Bunny." Luna breathes out.

"One more second, Kitten." He begs her.

Pulling him closer with her thighs and arching her back; Luna makes them both cum when she clenches her walls around his thick cock. Sighing, Colson lays on her chest to catch his breath. She strokes his hair as she closes her eyes. Enjoying the way he stays inside of her afterwards. They're just about to drift off again when there's another bang.

"We heard y'all fuck. It's time to get up." Slim hollers from the other side of the door again.

"I'm gonna murder your fucking friend." Luna states to Colson's laughter and kisses.