14 Hours

It feels good to have Colson's heavy body thrown over her when Luna wakes up. She closes her eyes, breathing him in. His scent is a mixture of weed, sandalwood, whiskey and a left over hint of the Jean Paul Gaultier cologne he wears. Laying in his arms, Luna doesn't ever want to move. It's the knock on their door, that disturbs her bliss. Don's calling an hour before wheels up. They have a 14hr ride from New Jersey to Chicago on Colson's day off. Fun.

"Mmmm... Kitten." He moans lowly, pulling her closer to him.

Naked, Luna can feel his hard dick resting against her ass cheek. Colson nuzzles through her hair to the back of her neck. His light kiss gives her goosebumps.

"Morning, Bunny." She coos, bringing his hand up to her mouth to kiss it.

"You're up?" He asks surprised, slightly lifting his head.

"Mhmm." She murmurs as she rolls over to look at him.

"There's that beautiful face." He grins sleepily, pecking her lips.

"We got an hour... You wanna do it here or in the shower?" Luna asks as she adjusts under the weight of his leg over her waist.

"Both." He answers, lifting her face towards him by her chin.

Their kiss is deep and passionate. Both enjoying loving each other without the drama for once. Colson moves his leg to run his fingers down the curve of Luna's body. Making her twitch from his light touch. Dipping his fingers between her folds, he grins wider.

"Dirty girl." He comments on her already wet pussy.

Drawing her in, she slides her leg over his waist. Colson lazily fucks Luna on their sides. Facing each other, Colson watches Luna's pleased expressions in the morning sun. They're quiet, except for their moans.

"Fuck I missed her." Colson's heart thinks as his dick throbs inside of Luna.

Pulling him closer by his shoulders; she shifts her hips up, matching his rhythm. Kissing each other's mouths and bodies while they easily cum for the other. Bodies going weak. Heads light.

"Good thing I'm fucking marrying you." Luna breathes out as she rolls over, splaying her body across Colson and the bed.

"Why's that?" He chuckles.

"Because your dick has seriously ruined me for anyone else!!" She laughs, rolling back onto his chest.

"Good. That means you'll never divorce me." He quips, kissing her head.

"Shut the fuck up." Luna laughs to his kisses all over her mouth and face.

"Round two?" Colson asks with a smirk.

"Burn as we get in?" She responds.

"THAT is why you're the only woman who could ever be my wife." He states, sprinkling her face with kisses again. "I fucking love you, Loons."

"Love YOU!" She grins as she slips out of their nest of blankets to roll a joint.

"You really are something else." Colson muses over Luna like he did the night of his birthday.

"The ONLY, Bunny." She grins, leaning her naked body over to kiss him. "Ready?" She asks while lighting the joint and hitting it a few times before she passes it to Colson. Inhaling deeply, he exhales out another I love you. "Come on and love me in the shower." Luna coaxes with a coy smile.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna and Colson walk into the lobby completely connected. His arm is slung firmly around her shoulders while hers is wrapped around his waist tightly as they drag their luggage along with them. Everyone else is already there. Waiting for them as usual.