"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."

After collecting themselves out of the studio the night before, Luna and Colson had hung out with everyone for the rest of the night. Drinking, laughing and smoking. They had decided to release Bad Things on Friday but are still unsure if they want to shoot a video or not. Both have a lot of projects in the pipeline and he has a show in NC on Friday with a tour kicking off in less than a month. Beyond tired, they pass out while talking. Holding each other in comfy clothes through the night. Instead of naked from fucking. As usual.

-------------------------------------------------------

Monday is insane. They wake up to complete chaos. Luna has 137 missed calls. On top of the ridiculous amount of texts, Snaps, and emails. Knowing she pre loaded everything, she had silenced her phone before falling asleep. Having Colson do the same.

"Kitten, this is fucking wild! The internet is lit the fuck up. You guys are all over it!" He says to her excitedly. Grabbing her chin for a solid kiss.

"I know." She sighs. "It already has over 100,000 views." It's not even 11:30A.

"That's a bad thing?" He looks at her confused, noticing her tone.

She puts her free hand over her face. "This is gonna blow me out." She sighs.

"What do you mean?" He asks, still confused.

Luna drops her phone and stretches out long as she pulls the covers over her head. Wiggling her exposed feet. Red toes dancing.

"Mmmmm... " Colson thinks as his dick hardens, getting distracted.

"I'm not mainstream, Bunny. You know this. I have my fan base but... " She sighs again from under the blanket. "I'm small because I wanna be. And this just put me out there to OVER 100,000 people. That's a Fucking lot."

Colson pulls the covers off of her face. Stroking her cheekbone with his thumb, he starts to comfort her. "Because you create ART, Loons. That speaks to and for people. What you and Ash did is amazing. You guys are giving a LOUD voice to so many women. AND think of how much the merch is going to help out those clinics." He kisses her on the forehead as he slides down the bed to meet her eyes. Laying on their sides, facing each other, he continues. "You always say it's important to use your platform."

Sighing yet again, she agrees with him. "I know. I just have a feeling that this is really gonna change a lot of things. You have to think Bunny, we've been living in a bubble for the last 2wks. No body knows about us yet. Once Bad Things drops, we're out there and our bubble pops." She looks at him concerned; he loves that she doesn't chase the limelight.