A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party

"GOOOOOD MORNING, FUCKERS!!!" Colson shouts after bounding down the stairs shirtless in a pair of joggers.

Luna's behind him much slower, dressed in black boy shorts and a cut up G&R shirt with her long hair in a messy bun. All the extras from last night have gone, leaving only The Gang in the kitchen. Around the table, on counter tops or in stools. Colson goes for coffee as Luna slides into a chair next to Benny at the table.

"Did you tell him?" He asks leaning over towards her.

"OH FUCK. I forgot, I'm sorry." She replies, standing up to disappear back upstairs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Upstairs, Luna digs into her bag. She pulls the flash drive from the night before out of her coat pocket and plugs it into her laptop. She's really good with editing, graphic art and design; having taken a few classes at Tisch. Quickly cutting out any parts that don't belong to them, she also adjusts the audio on the video too.

"He's gonna fucking shit himself." She thinks, once again pleased with her work.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Back in the full kitchen. Luna walks over to Colson and wraps her arms around his waist. Taking in his delicious scent before raising her head to look at him.

"Can you come upstairs with me for a second, please. I have something for you... " She smiles slyly.

"I was wondering where you went." He answers with a kiss.

"Grab your laptop and come on." She advises while heading towards the stairs as he inquisitively obliges.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Upstairs Colson flops his long body down on his bed as Luna stands over him. "For you." Luna beams while holding a closed hand out to Colson. He reaches his out and she drops the flash drive into it. "Happy Birthday, Bunny." She continues to smile.

"What's this?" He asks as he stares at her hard nipples through her Tshirt

"Just a little gift. See for yourself." She tells him, bedroom eyes dancing with a smile playing on her lips as she sits down next to him; handing him his laptop with THAT One look.

"I fucking love it when she looks at me like that." He muses to himself intrigued while leaning over to kiss her.

He pops the flash drive in. As he finds the file and the video starts, he stares perplexed at the three different angles on the screen. He looks closer