Baby Girl

✴️If you made a collage of Luna's life and the influences that have shaped her; it would look like this: Pattie teaching Luna to always be kind but rebel. Gemma showcasing the power of a lie while Jackson and Andy gave her the skills and confidence to defend herself. Justin's love made her creativity blossom in their beginning as Tommy's drew out her ruthless darkness towards their own end. Leaving Janine to be credited for turning Luna into the patient, business savvy criminal she is today.

Luna's known her longer than anyone else in her WHOLE life. Even her own grandmother. Smurf, as Janine is called, pulled robberies with Luna's mother for almost a decade. Running from the late 80s through to 1997, they were bestfriends. Living together, working together, raising their children together. All of them; Andrew, Julia, Craig, Deran and Luna. Luna being the youngest and Izzy's only. Life was good until Luna's mom took a bullet on a bank job. Smurf leaving her behind as they had agreed; if one went down the other was not to stop, one of them always needing to return to the children. Izzy had been sentenced to 25yrs when Luna was only 5yrs old. She had stayed in CA with Smurf until her mother's death in prison only ten days after she had turned 8yrs old.

Pattie had immediately obtained custody of The Little Girl with intentions of moving her to Brooklyn; as far away from Smurf as she could get her. Making the sole mistake of stashing Luna in Charming during the court proceedings. That first summer solidifying many more to come; bringing her to party while wreaking havoc up and down The Coast with Opie and Jackson for almost 10yrs worth of summers.

It was a bright, Thursday morning when Luna had run into Deran and Craig while out surfing during That Event Packed Summer of '06. Immediately recognizing each other, they had excitedly taken her back to an elated Smurf. Her Baby Girl was Home. Luna keeping in contact from then on. It was the first secret she had kept from her grandmother along with her first tattoo. That morning on the beach sparking a long, unknowing fuse.

Luna still finds herself angry and confused by how she had followed every word out of Smurf's mouth like it was the gospel. Relentlessly. Smurf preferring Luna to her own daughter, she had began to turn the 14yr old into her protegé upon her return. Bringing her in on jobs with The Boys, Smurf also taught Luna all the Ins and Outs of Life. From the importance between waiting and knowing how long to sit; to when to wisely strike. That to be successful, she needed a trusted lawyer with a little grit to help buy properties under different names. Along with how to clean money completely undetected. Luna learned it all from Smurf along with sniffing out connections for anything from armory to new identifications to fencing. Luna is the daughter Smurf wanted and created.

The Cody Boys are the closest thing Luna's ever had to brothers besides Opie. Each teaching her his own trade. Deran showing Luna everything from stealing a car in anyway to destroying it in every possible way. Craig teaching her how to build anything from bleach bombs to a timed nail bomb. Andy as Luna calls him or Pope to everyone else, is Luna's favorite and Smurf's most ruthless. Twins with Julia, he's the oldest. Protecting Luna and teaching her how to take a hit and fight back against his sister's violent outbursts towards her growing up. Julia HATING Luna ever since Izzy went away and Smurf started turning everything into a battle between The Girls until she finally shoved Julia away completely. Leaving her son Jay in Smurf's care after her death, he's actually who taught Luna how to figure out her first cellphone. Barry, or Bas, on the other hand is the ONLY one she doesn't get along with. Not being an original Cody and having strong ties to Julia, he hates Luna's relationship with Smurf.

It wasn't until Luna was 21yrs old did she run into Billy, Deran's dad. It was a cold December night in Hell's Kitchen. Luna had been handling some business for Tommy while Billy was looking to score. Feeling bad, she bought him a beer. One beer turned into two which turned into four and so on. Billy couldn't shut the fuck up. At first it had amused Luna to hear stories of The Good 'ol Days. Pattie didn't know her daughter so there were none for her to tell. Smurf only offering up a select few. But Billy... Billy had TONS. Most amusing, some sad. All bad ass. And a picture. One worn out photograph that he kept in his wallet of Smurf and Izzy. Pointing out Luna's mother to her on the right.