🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀

Luna's underneath Colson on the floor of The Bus. As he dips down to kiss her neck again, she places a palm on his forehead to stop him. Throwing her legs around his waist, she holds him hostage.

"Don't think because I'm a drunk crab that your dickhead ass is off the hook." She informs him.

"Yeah, yeeeaahhh... " He blows her off by kissing her hard on the mouth.

Even still annoyed with him, Luna can't resist Colson. His smell, his touch, his complete Assholeness. He's her own private addiction. With her heart racing, she kisses him back while her legs are still around his waist. Colson's dick grows hard against her. Feeling her body flush, Luna drops her legs, pushing him off of her.

"Get me off of this fucking floor." She directs.

"For real, if y'all are gonna fuck, go somewhere else with that shit." Ashleigh throws out at them.

"I fuck where I waaaant!" Colson replies as he dry humps Luna.

"GET OFF ME!!" Luna shouts while laughing and trying to wiggle away from him.

"Fine. No fucking on the floor." Colson huffs as he helps Luna up, giving her a sly look. "For now."

Luna rolls her eyes as she plunks down next to Rook again. "Something is really fucking wrong with him." She states as they laugh at Colson's nonsense.

Proving her point, Colson walks up to Luna. Grabbing the back of her head and shoving her face into his groin. Bouncing it off of his jeans as she shrieks that she's going to fucking kill him. Voice muffled by his covered dick. The Bus hits a bump causing Colson to lose his balance. Luna taking it as an opportunity to free herself, she pushing him away. Colson stumbles across The Bus and falls onto the other couch. Luna pounces on him immediately. Straddling him, she grabs his head and shoves his face into her Hulk Hogan clothed breasts.

"How you like that?" She growls at him.

"Ahhhh!!! Tittie assault!!" Colson cries out in laughter as he grips her hips.

"Y'all are fucking duuuumb!!" Slim hollers over them while Colson flips Luna onto her back, tickling her.

Half hanging off the couch, she yells "I'm gonna pee on you if you don't stoooop!" Letting her go, Luna scrambles to the bathroom as Colson starts singing Chappelle's Piss on You behind her.

🎶Imma pee on you
Drip, drip, drip
Yes I do
I wanna pee on you🎶

The Bus joins in laughing and singing with him. Luna firmly stating how she hates them ALLL when she comes back out. Grabbing a beer, she climbs onto Colson's lap. Calling him an Asshole before kissing him and threatening to pee on him next time.

The rest of the 3hr ride to DC is filled with more teasing, pouring of shots, laughter, joints and music. Everyone being relieved that they made it out of Pennsylvania without losing anyone. Except for Luna. She didn't know she was a lost.

------------------------------------------------------

Getting to DC before 1230A, they're booked at the legendary Watergate Hotel. Ashleigh heads to her room while Luna, Colson, The Band and some of The Crew head to the rooftop bar.

They all continue drinking as Luna quizzes the bartender about random facts regarding the historical building. Learning that Room 214 is no longer. Having been remodeled into a tourist attraction for the show Scandal.