"What did I do??"

Luna still can't sleep. She should be knocked the fuck out from all the different substances she's consumed today but adrenaline is still pumping through her veins and anxiety dancing in her chest. She gets up. Deciding to work on the song that's been rolling around in her head.

🎼Feared life//Feared love//Thought I was fresh//Outta fucks forever//But//I'm trying to//Start over//With you🎶

Luna finishes the song before grabbing one of her grandmother's larger acoustic guitars and sliding on her sunglasses to cover her ugly cry face. She then records, posts and sends the link to Colson. She misses him and hates that he's not picking up. Her heart hurts as she finally falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson is still partying in LA. Even though Luna keeps calling, he continues to dick her calls. He's so fucked up, he doesn't even know why anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna wakes up still feeling exhausted. She tries to call Colson again. It actually rings all the way through this time before hitting voicemail. She gets up and dressed. Throwing on a leopard print cardigan to hide her gunshot wound from her grandmother.

 Throwing on a leopard print cardigan to hide her gunshot wound from her grandmother

In the kitchen, Opie and Jackson are sitting with her MomMom. Laughing, joking and catching up. Luna joins them. Her grandmother can tell something's off. Luna tells her she's just tired. Pat knows she's not being fully honest but doesn't push her.

"Are you all flying back today?" Pat asks as Happy joins them.

"MomMom, they can't fly. They're felons." Luna tells her.

"Well technically, we can fly. Our PO's just can't know about it." Happy corrects her. Luna rolls her eyes. Laughing along with everyone else.

"Want me to see if Joni will let you borrow the jet?" Luna's MomMom asks her.