🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶

The night fires back up once Travis pops in. Colson and Dom had just been fucking around for the most part. Luna orders shitty ass pizza, in her snotty ass NY opinion. After that, they're raring to go. Something seeping into Colson after the session earlier that day. He wants what they had. A live, one time, run through. Dom jots down his lyrics right before heading into the booth with Colson and Travis.

Luna had been listening as she chatted with Ashley, keeping her opinions to herself. She stops mid sentence to the sound of Colson's acoustic guitar and he begins to sing.

🎼Watch me
Take a good thing
And fuck it all up
In one night🎶

Luna's standing now, her heart throbbing. She loves his voice and words. Ashley's up beside her. They're gripping hands and watching together as Dom step in with his electric and Colson switches his out to drop in with him. Riding the rhythm smooth as Travis starts to rumble in harder with them both.

🎶I hurt myself sometimes
Is that to scary for you🎶

THAT lyric hits Luna hard as Colson dares The World and Travis fully kicks in before Colson continues. Leading into the chorus as The Girls lose their shit. Still holding hands while moshing into each other throughout it. The fucking beat is infectious. They're stopped in their tracks at the presentation of Dom. Embracing and admiring not only his vocal ability but the depth of his words before being kicked back into the madness of the chorus.

🎶SOMETHING'S FUCKING WRONG WITH ME!!!!🎶

They belt together as The Girls watch them

They belt together as The Girls watch them. All four going wild. Surprisingly, besides Slim and Baze, Ashley and Luna are the only two in the studio.

🎶Find me
Alone at midnight
Inside my mind
Tryna get things right🎶

Luna and Ashley are bashing around the studio together. Trying not to hit Slim and Baze. Feeling in their souls, every word that their men sing.

"HOLY FUCK NUTS ON A SHIT BALL!!!" Luna exclaims, shaking Slim by the shoulders once they finish. "THAT was fucking INSANE!!" He smiles at her over his shoulder as she high fives Baze. "Can I?" She asks before leaning into the mic and shouting "FUCK!!" With wide eyes and a bright smile. Colson's dick grows at her excitement.

The Guys exit the booth into the studio. Luna has joints flowing and offers Colson a beer with a kiss as they listen to the full play back. It's amazing.

"This record is HARD as shit." Luna smiles, noticing little hints of Butch that Slim picked up.

Excited and pleased after giving it a few listens. The Girls picking up most of the lyrics before the second to The Guy's pleasure. They let it be for the night.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heading upstairs, they find Mod, Rook and a few girls playing Mario Kart. Luna grabs beers as they head outside to celebrate the fruits of their labor. Colson dumps his pockets and jumps into the pool. As Luna hands him his beer, he pulls her in with him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's woken up to a panicked phone call. A friend of hers is trapped with her kids in her apartment against a no entry ICE warrant. Moving on pure adrenaline and no sleep, probably still tripping, Luna slips out of from under Colson. She needs to shower and get her shit together.

"Where are you going?" A sleepy Colson reaches for her.

"Back to NY." She states, still trying to grab her bearings.

She kisses him before turning to her ringing phone. "Hey Jax... " She begins sweetly. "I'm surprised you picked up this early... " Luna continues as she heads into the bathroom.

Colson perks up

Colson perks up. Not liking the tone of her voice. At all.