Your Batman Buckle *Chapter 16*

Ash POV

It took me a good 10 minutes to get the courage to walk to Andy's room and another 15 to walk into it. Andy was laying in the hospital bed, shaking with wires trailing from his arms and one from his nose. He was pale and looked worse than I've ever seen him. "Andy?" I asked quietly, as if this wasn't him. I could see his tattoos and his blue eyes. They were his eyes even though they were paler then usual. "Hey Ash." He croaked. He gave me a small smile but I could see the tears filling his eyes. I made myself sit in the chair next to his bed. "Why?" I had to ask. I didn't let him answer. "How could you think for a second that this was okay? That I could live without you? That I could even go a day with knowing that I'd never see you again. Your eyes or your stupid batman buckle and all your tattoos? That I could go without hearing your voice or hear you singing all our songs or Batman's theme song or whatever dumb saying you have stuck in your head. Andy, you're my best friend. I love you. I refuse to live without. So get your shit together. If you go, I go. There's no way around it." Andy started crying at some point and looked at me. "Ash." His voice cracked. "My batman buckle is not stupid." I started crying and laughing. I took his hand in mine. "Don't try anything like this again." I bring his hand up to my mouth and kiss it. "Please don't." Andy looked away from me. "I won't."

A/N: There ya go. Another chapter. You know his Batman belt buckle right? If you don't, Google it! I hope you enjoyed this. I don't know how I feel about it. I can't believe anyone actually reads this. Anyways, I hope you're all well