Tour *Chapter 1*

Ashley POV

I pulled out my suitcase. The same black suitcase that I used the last time we went on tour. I was excited and scared. Sad and happy. My emotions were all over the place. This was my very first tour with Falling In Reverse. I expected this after Ronnie and Andy made a song together. I sighed to myself and started to pack.

It took me a hour and a half to be packed and ready to go. I sat my bags outside the door and waited for Andy. He was coming to pick me up. A few minutes later Andy pulled up and I couldn't help but smile. He had on bright pink sunglasses and his hair down. Andy looked over at me and grinned. "Get in bitch." He laughed. I flipped him off and got in the car. "Are you excited for this? Its going to be awesome!" I wish I believed Andy. I shrugged at him and settled back in my seat. It was an hour drive. I didn't know why Andy wanted to drive. The other guys were already there. "I don't know how I feel about this tour." I answer honestly. I didn't know much of anything anymore. I couldn't even figure out how I felt about Andy.

That night, we had our first show. I ran off stage and smiled. I was pumped. It was amazing to be back on stage. CC slapped my back. "Someone's excited." He teased. I rolled his eyes at him as someone pulled me into a hug. I looked up at Andy and laughed. "Hey," I hugged him back. "That was great!" He smiled and let me go. I was a little disappointed that it didn't last long and I didn't know why."Yea, it was." Jinxx came to tell us it was time for a meet and greet. Jake was already there. "Let's go save him." CC motioned to the door. I laughed and. nodded. Jinxx led the way.

A/N: First chapter ftw updated and changed: 2-19-15