*The End*

Andy's POV (I thought a bit of a twist was needed to wrap this up)

Two days after Ash and I started dating, tour was officially over. We all went our seperate ways for a little while. We all needed our space. Well, except the couples. Everyone seemed to be moving in together. Jake and CC had moved in together. They were best friends for so long we didn't see a problem with it. Nami, Jinxx, Jared, and Bella all decided they should live together. Nami and Bella were living on their own anyways and Jared was dying to get out of the house. It was about a month of constantly going in between Ashley's house and my apartment that we decided it was time to just move into Ashley's house. It took about a week to move all of my belongings into Ashley's. Once we were settled, I started to feel like a small family. Everything with Ash just worked. We would wake up, I'd make breakfast and Ash would clean up afterwards. Juliet was coming around after she saw what she was doing to me. I needed my child in my life. That's when I started to talk to Ashley. "Hey Ash?" I asked as we watched some stupid movie. "Mm?" He hummed to answer. I was sitting with my legs in his lap but I pulled them into my chest. "Juliet is getting pretty far in her pregnancy." He looked over at me. "We're going to have a baby girl. I wanted to know how you felt about all of this. You don't really talk about it."Ash turned off the TV and sighed. "I'm really excited. Honestly, I am. But it also makes me sad. Juliet hates me and I'm just going to complicate things." I took Ash's hand in mine. "Juliet is leaving. She wants to move to Germany." I grinned. Ashley looked at me as I were crazy. "She's giving us full custody of the baby."

A/N: Bam! Epilogue done. I'll mark it as completed and now this story is over. The next book will make that last part make sense. Comment and let me know what you want to see in the next book. (It'll be up tomorrow or the day after. I promise.) And comment baby girl names! Tell me if you enjoyed the story. I would like to thank everyone who read this story. You all made me really happy with all the votes and I sincerely hope you follow me to the next book^-^