Andy's Fun *Chapter 2*

We had a meet and greet that night. Being surrounded by all our fans was amazing. I was ready for tour when we made it back to the bus. I saw Falling In Reverse settling into their bus. I gave them a tired wave which a few returned. "Bar?" CC offered. I was ready for bed. "Not tonight." The guys booed. Jinxx called me a buzzkill. "I'm hanging back too." Andy admitted and that made me want to go. Being around him made me nervous lately. I don't know why. I'm just weird I guess. I suck it up. I wave off the guys. After they're gone I climb on the bus and Andy gives me a wicked smile. "Looks like you and I are going to have our own fun." I let out a shaky laugh. "What do you mean." I try to sound normal. I'm pretty sure I failed. Andy looked amused. Like he was taunting me. "We could play a game." He smiled and took a step towards me. "Ashes, why are you so nervous." I took a step back and my back touched the wall. Andy grinned and ran his down my chest. He pressed his lips against mine softly. It probably would've lasted longer if Ronnie Radke wouldn't have walked in. "Hey- Oh!" Ronnie cheeks turned bright red. "Sorry! Andy, Jinxx needs you." I thought Andy would be embarrassed but he just laughed. "I thought they were leaving." He ran off the bus. I looked down and sighed. "Uh, sorry you saw that." I said quietly. I heard him chuckle quietly. "Don't worry about it Ash." My cheeks were red. "I have to say, I'm a little jealous." Ronnie admitted. "I guess Andy got to you first." With that, Ronnie left me on the bus by myself.

A/N: Hahah Ashley and Andy or Ashley and Ronnie. I have no idea. I always plan things and it changes when I write. Excuse my mistakes. I know there's probably a lot.
Updated and changed 2-19-15