Chapter 8

Heh, it's been a while. but uh...here's a new chapter! 

America's POV

I sat bored at my desk. I was tired and kept glancing at Russia, my mind racing. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jerked my head to look at who poked me and saw Japan's worried eyes bore into my own. "Are you okay?" She asked, "You've been off lately."

I nodded and flashed a confident smile at her. "I'm fine Jap Don't worry about me."

I could tell that she wasn't that convinced but she nodded and left me alone. I sighed and faced forward glancing once more at Russia. "Should I have really trusted his word?" I thought. "I mean he has every right to have everything against me. I did spend the last few years making his life miserable...Spoiling my reputation would be the best way to get back at me." I violently shook the thoughts out of my head. I need to trust him. He isn't who you thought he was. You need to give a second chance.

"Hey everyone please pay attention, k?" I looked up at Mr. Nato speaking.

There were four new countries standing next to him. The first one was shorter than two but taller than the last one. She had a wide excited smile and bright eyes. Her flag was an orange box in the left corner with a sort of squiggly star symbol and a diagonal line going from the right corner of the box to the bottom of her face. The top part was a light blue, the bottom green as was the rest of her body. She wore a neon green sweatshirt with a star and there strips going diagonally out of it. They were light blue, purple, and dark blue. She had a bright red scarf black pants and brown boots. The second and tallest was also a female. She had an also light blue but slightly darker base with a white triangle and the top of her face and a purple diamond coming off the tip. There were also two slightly slanted triangles at the base of her face. She had a lazy but slightly nervous look on her face. She wore a black turtleneck and a purple diagonal stripe was on it. The strip held strange symbols. She then had black pants and purple boots. The one next to her was the second tallest. This one had two pink circles at the top left corner and bottom right. She also had a diagonal line connecting the circles. Her top half was red and the bottom as well as the rest of her body was a deep purple. She had a nervous but trying not to show it expression. She wore a light pink sweatshirt with a grey streak in the middle. She had brown pants and black boots. The last one was the shortest and most scared one. She had a yellow circle in the left corner and an orange rectangle in the right. The rest of her face and body was a hot pink. She had an white sweatshirt with black sound beat like things. Her string and hood was back and had two black stripes starting at the shoulder and ending at her forearm. She had pants with gray boots. God what's up with the boots on these people? They stood up straight. Well almost all except for the last one. She kind of hides behind the others. "This is Jade." The first one with the wide smile waved excitedly. "Katie," The second one nodded but flashed a small smile. "Alex," The third girl waved slightly and quickly. "And Rose." The last one hid a little more before Alex side stepped and she stumbled forward. She looked up and gave a shy wave before going back to hide behind Katie. "Okay now that's get started with the class. K? K. Jade you can sit in the back next to Beralus and America . America please raise your hand." I waved and Jade waved back. Jade walked forward and sat next to me. She waved to beralus who I recognized as Russia's sister. And then she turned and smiled at me. I smiled slightly back. It was kinda more of my famous smirk. "Katie you can sit next to russia and Alex and Rose there is two seats next to that one." After they all took their seats the class went on like usual and I went back to my thoughts.

(Time skip)

I once again sat down at my regular lunch table but my thoughts were elsewhere. I looked up and saw Jap looking at me but as soon as she noticed me looking back she looked away. But not before I could see the concern in her eyes. Luckily she said nothing. "Hey do you think we should give the newbies a lesson Ame?" Asked Netherlands