Chapter 2

DO NOT READ THIS IS YOU  HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST PART OR NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE I REPEAT READ THE PLS READ!!! okay other than that enjoy.

Russia pov

I opened my eyes as I felt the bus slow to a stop. I sat up quickly forgetting that America was in my lap and he fell to the ground. "Hey!" He shouted and I jumped down next to him.

"Oh my god America I-I'm so sorry." I stammered and held out a hand to help him up which he took.

"It's fine, really it is," He brushed himself off and laughed a little which I blushed lightly at. "Come on," He grabbed my hand and dragged me off the bus with the others.

WE laughed a little and talked as we entered the school. However, I noticed a few people staring and I quickly let go of America's hand. "Y-you should go with your friends...I don't want to ruin your reputation any more than I already have." I muttered stuffing my hands in my pockets and looked away.

When I glanced up after a few seconds I saw that America's expression had changed and his face was now hesitant. "O-oh right...I....I should go." He turned around with his back to me and started to leave before he turned and said. "See ya around Rus!" Before he dashed off to what I assume was his home.

I waved at his retreating back before my hand fell to my side. "See you America..." I mumbled and turned my back on his figure once he was out of sight and went to get my stuff.

I swung the bag over my shoulder and walked down the hallway to outside. There weren't a lot of people in the hallways, but I noticed, for what seemed like the first time, just how far away everyone stayed from me. I stood outside in front of the building as I waited for my dad to come and pick me up from school. I could have gotten my license but my dad didn't have enough money for the test. He taught me himself. We are in a sorta tough spot with money since my dad's company had to get shut down. It wasn't always like this...but...things change. And sometimes you've gotta change with it. I took out my phone and played a few games on it as I waited however my mind was never on the game. For some odd reason, my mind kept flashing back to the American. I shook my head violently. "Get him out of your head. He and you can not be together so, get over it. It's not like you like him more than a friend. You're just letting loneliness get to you" I muttered trying to convince myself. However 'friend' didn't seem like the right word.

But before I could think about it more I heard a car pull up and I looked up to see my dad's gray convertible park in front of me. I shoved my phone in my pocket and all American related thoughts from my head and opened the car sliding into the front passenger seat. "Hi, dad." I waved slightly before sinking into the seat more.

"Good afternoon Russia." He nodded before turning his attention back to the road and the car fell silent.

The silence was nice and the ache in my legs from running around all day was starting to ease up a little, however because of the silence my mind switched back to America yet again. 'WHY CAN'T HE JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!' I groaned out loud and my father looked at me slightly concerned.

"Russia are you feeling okay." He asked

"What?- oh yeah I'm fine just someone is stuck in my head and I feel like they won't leave me alone," I muttered the last bit and looked out the window.

USSR chuckled and his eyes turned back to the road. "Okay, Russia. Who is it."

I looked at him unsure of what he meant and he continued. "Tell me the person's name Russia. I think I know what's wrong with you."

"Uh-." I wasn't sure how to continue. "Well..." I glanced away and cleared my throat but stayed silent

Another chuckle emitted from my father's lips and I looked at him again. "Alright, alright." He laughed. "I get it." He winked at me. "Keep you secretes. You can tell me when you're ready."

I breathed a little easier and even smiled a little. Out of all my family, my Dad and I were the closest. I don't know if I could live without him. Scratch that. I could NEVER live without him.

We soon got home and I opened the car door to our small house. You could hear a loud noise from inside and I sighed, not looking forward to hearing all 14 of my siblings. When I got inside, three of my youngest about 7 ran up to me and immediately asked what I did that day. I chuckled and rubbed my eyes as I took them by the hand with the youngest five-year-old in my arms. "Let's go sit down so I can tell you," Their eyes opened wide with excitement. You see father never really let them go out and except school and they had gotten out a full hour before me. Anything I did that day was better than being stuck in the house for a while. I was like that too. But I had no one to turn to but my father and I only did it once to cheer my father up when he was looking down one time. I sat down and they scrambled up to get in my lap. The three in my lap snuggled up to me and I smiled softly at them as they giggled. "You know I had a field trip today and we went to the Science Museum."

Azerbaijan's eyes widened and he gasped. "With the space stuff and the dinosaurs?"

I chuckled again. "Yes, Az."

"Did you get to see any tanks?" Uzbekistan asked excitedly, his grin growing as well and I patted my little bro laughing some more as I recalled America trying to climb the tank.

"Yes, my friend tried to climb the tank."

"You have friends? I never heard you say that before." Tajikistan said softly, tilting her head and I looked at her surprised while hearing my father laugh from the other room. my siblings and I looked up and saw our father doorway coffee in hand. "They have a point. Who is the 'new friend'. Is it the same one from the car ride."

I groaned. "I'd thought you'd let that go папа." (Dad)

"I want to know сын (Son) and I'm sure your siblings do too."

"Urgh Блядь." (f****) I muttered and my father hit me in the back of the head.

"Do not swear in front of your siblings." He growled.

I looked down at my siblings tense 'well дерьмо." (Sh*t)

"Папа." Asked Azerbaijan tilting his head slightly. "What does Блядь mean?"

Dad sighed looking at me before kneeling to his height and smiling softly. "All it means is oh no. But it is way too complicated to say so it is easier to say oh no. Please never say it okay?" He then looked to my other two. "Okay?"

They nodded quickly grinding. I nodded to my dad in thanks and my father nodded back. "Anway what else happened." Begged Uzbekistan excitedly tugging on my arm and I continued with the story.

When I was done I noticed that my audience was not as active as when I started. I chuckled as I realized they had fallen asleep on my lap. I picked up the sleepy countries carefully and headed to each of their rooms tucking them in and kissing each of them on the forehead. I then went to check on each of my siblings and noticed most of them went to bed already. They must have had dinner before I came home or else they would be begging me for food. I sighed contentedly as I did my nightly routine. Sitting on my bed I snuggled into the blankets contentedly waiting for sleep to overcome me. And then America's face came into my head. However.....it made me sleep faster. Perhaps there was something to that strange country. Or maybe not. But maybe just maybe.....he wasn't as bad as I first thought. Little did I know America at that same moment was thinking the same about me.

okay! first( well really second) chapter out! I hope you enjoyed! If you want please check out my other oneshot countryhumans book! :) Anyways hope you have a good day. 

-corah out! 😁↖(^ω^)↗

Bus buddies (A rusame fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें