"It has been far, too, long." An evil male voice spoke.

The two of us frantically scanned around the temple but the man was nowhere to be seen.

"The Crystal Swordsman and his beloved wife. You've made a grave mistake coming alone." The man emerged from behind the ice throne and we were able to fully see a long forgotten foe.

"The Dark Elf King. You and I are not so different in my home world." I growled.

"Oh, I'm well aware that you call yourself king of the Spriggan race, but that means very little in the realm of Hel." The Dark Elf chuckled some more.

"I take it you're the one responsible for the ice in Alfheim?" I figured.

"Who the Hel else would it be? Hahaha!" The Dark Elf chuckled loudly at his own play on words.

"You won't capture our light so easily." I took up a stern fighting stance.

"Oh, but I will. Darkness always overpowers light." He growled and drew a large greatsword from his back.

"Don't be so certain." I barked as he descended the stairs leading up to the throne.

"We'll show you that this light snuffs out all darkness." Sinon also took up a confident sword stance. 

"I commend you to try." The Dark King took up his own solid stance in front of us.

I spun my sword in my hands multiple times and charged him with Sinon at my side. The two of us separated and attacked, forcing the Dark Elf king to defend from both sides at once. Remarkably, he was able to maneuver his two handed sword fast enough to smoothly block our attacks as he turned and pivoted in place. It went on until I grew angry and took my sword back, balling up a fiery purple fist as I did so. As soon as I lunged forward the dark elf grabbed me by the throat and lifted up, forcing all the air from my lungs. He used his opposite hand to let his large sword fall onto the ice, narrowly missing my Sinon as she dodged away. The Dark Elf king looked back at me quickly and continued to squeeze as hard as he could. I wanted to flap my wings and get away, but I could hardly move and his sharp nails were digging into the sides of my neck.

"Let go of him!!" Sinon jumped at the Dark king with a strike but he stepped away and threw me upwards.

I hit the icicle chandelier but caught myself with my wings hastily before hitting the ground. As I quickly landed upon the ice, I heard the chimes of the icicles as they shook. I promptly looked and watched as the chandelier shattered upon the ground just behind me. I glared back to the Dark Elf king as did Sinon with our blades ready in hand. With the kings back to the throne, I noticed something insane happening just directly behind him. The ice wolf sculptures eyes were beginning to glow a light blue hue and its fangs emitted a clear cold breath. Out from its shell forcefully broke a Pure White Frost Wolf that snarled with Icicle Fangs.

"You've done it now... Pixel." I put his fake name to the voice.

"Oh... Have I?" He chuckled and snapped his fingers, causing the frost wolf to pounced at me.

I stumbled backwards but ultimately fell and had to hold the flatter part of my crystal blade to its neck. The giant beast tried with everything it had to Tear My God Damn Face Off, as I held it back with all my might. I felt it's cold breath and icy drool as it chomped repeatedly away at the air in front of me.

"We're trying to help you, Dammit!" I struggled trying to keep this rabid killing machine the fuck off me.

I suddenly watched in the corner of my eye as the Dark Elf king knocked Sinon to the ground and tossed the sword from her hands. I couldn't even get a word out before the Dark Elf king brought up his sword and she screamed. He brought it down but she was quick enough to evade away, causing the giant wolf to look away from me. It instantly rushed Sinon and I got to my feet as fast as I could, thinking this might be the end for her.