The Reaper

Spriggan, Black, Experienced: Kirito.

I woke up the next morning and quickly walked to the living room to meet K properly. I hoped to talk out the reason why he was truly here if he wasn't going to aid us in the search for this Crystal Swordsman. After a short while of waiting, my team woke up and came out to join me.

"Morning everyone. K not up yet?" Sinon immediately asked.

"You're very concerned for him, aren't you?" I asked and tilted my head.

"Still with this, Kirito? Yes, I am concerned for him, he's my friend." Sinon refuted and walked toward the spare bedroom door.

"K? Rise and shine. We'd like to talk to you some more if that's okay." Just as Sinon finished, K opened the door and stepped out.

"Good morning everyone. And to you Sinon." K tipped an invisible hat.

"You seem awfully cheery." Sinon pointed out with a smile.

"Something like that. Let's just hurry and start this meeting tho, yeah? I'd like to floor the competition today." K cracked his knuckles as he sat down.

"What are you?" I asked him.

"Watch your words, Kirito." Sinon warned.

K began to chuckle suddenly, causing everyone to turn and look at him.

"I am The Reaper." K grinned.

"What exactly is that?" Asuna asked.

"I PK for money." K admitted with a shrug and a cross of his leg.

"That sounds mean..." Silica commented.

"Sometimes it is, but people pay highly for killing high level players." K told us.

"Sounds smart to me. Why do they call you The Reaper then, hm?" Lizbeth was intrigued.

"Because I don't stop until I've killed my target, and everyone in their party. That, and it's the name of my big black sword." K got dark as he graced to the hilt on his back.

"Jeez. You sound like a damn Salamander talkin like that. Whatever your dark intent is we don't need to know." I diffused.

"You're comparing me to the Salamanders? You know those punks are scared by the mere mention of that Crystal Swords-guy, right?" K replied.

"Anyone would be afraid of someone like him. He's a solo player who kills without reason. He's just another scumbag." I argued.

"Scumbag? Ha! If he walked through that door, you'd be shaking in your boots right now! He's got skills like no one else in the game!" K pressed.

"Must make you a wannabe then, calling yourself The Reaper and all." I pecked back.

"Kirito!" Sinon flared.

"It's fine, Sinon. I'll break off. Maybe that will remove the tension in the room." K stood up and headed for the door.

"Wait, K..." Asuna didn't like what was happening.

"I'll come with you." Sinon quickly followed him.

"Not this time, love. I got a contract loop set up today." K grabbed the door handle but waited.

"Is that actually what you plan to do?" I crossed my arms.

"I thought you of all people would appreciate a solo player, Kirito." K walked out and slammed the door behind him.