𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Start from the beginning

"fuck," valerie mumbled.

"hello."

"i told you! he's a witch!"

"i'm not a witch! i was wearing a cyber mask!"

"stop them!"

a fight commenced, so the girl took this as a sign to get the chemical. as soon as she finished getting the sample, she geo-leaped out of the building, hiding it under their ride, and geo-leaped right outside so she could help with the fight.

one of the guards noticed her, and went to just cuff her but she simply punched him.

"great guards you're working with here," she mumbled to another who didn't seem to care that she was a girl.

the man swung at her and she ducked out of the way, sliding her foot under his legs, causing him to fall.

"tough one, huh?" she raised an eyebrow as the man dressed in all black jumped up again.

he attempted to kick her this time, but she blocked it with her arm, and did a hook kick. she chuckled as he hit the wall and looked up to see chase giving her a weird look.

"what? he made a funny noise," the balderas girl defended herself after adam knocked out the last one.

suddenly, gas started hissing and they all started coughing.

"why do i even bother with safety briefs?"

"underwear," adam chuckled, making val snort in amusement so chase smacked her in the back of the head.

"run!"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"you're not more powerful than i am, right?" chase mumbled to his friend as he walked up to her locker.

"that's what you care about?" valerie raised an eyebrow.

"no," the boy scoffed. "bree! why didn't you tell me?"

"about what?" the girl questioned, seeming a bit off.

as the boy opened his mouth, val waved a finger in his face to shut him up.

"what's got you in a mood, sonic?"

"i'm fine."

"alright, c'mon," val spoke, interlacing their hands and leading the girl to her car. she unlocked the passenger seat door and as soon as bree got comfortable, she closed the door and walked to the driver side.

"did you avoid chase this morning?"

"no, i was late."

"overslept?"

"no, i was just too lazy to get ready—wait! don't go changing the topic on me. what's wrong?"

"chris cheated on me," she replied, looking everywhere but val's eyes.

"hold on, what?"

"i saw a video of him kissing another girl. i confronted him about it, he tried lying, so i broke up with him."

"of course he tried to lie. i'm gonna go kill-"

"stop. he's not—i was going to break up with him anyways."

"why?" val once again raised an eyebrow, her face softening after seeing the confused look on the face of the girl in front of her.

"i—it's nothing. forget about it," bree tried to get out of the car but val softly grabbed her arm. "valerie."

"sonic. we've been friends for a while, i know when something's wrong."

"i just don't know how to say this," bree started fiddling with her fingers.

"with words."

"very funny," bree hid a smile. of course valerie was the only one who could make her feel better.

"i'm serious, but like, take your time—well, maybe not. i have a biology test to study for and-"

"i think i like girls," the davenport girl blurted out.

"oh! well, what's got you thinking that?"

"the past boys i've liked haven't really made me happy. i don't know if it's because i haven't found the right one or what, but like, i find girls more attractive sometimes, too."

"if you ever need anything, you know you can come talk to me, right?"

"yeah, of course," bree smiled as she looked down at val's hand, which was now on her knee. "i should probably go before the boys leave me. i love you."

"i love you too."

"what the hell!" chris's voice was heard from the living room.

"what now?" martin said.

"valerie!"

"ugh," the girl groaned, dragging herself out of her room and down the stairs. "what?"

"you took my girl."

"i'm pretty sure 'your girl' broke up with you, therefore, she's not your girl. i mean, she never was."

"yeah blah blah blah, she's a person. either way, you took her from me! she broke up with me because of you!"

"yeah no. that happened because you cheated on her and you didn't make her happy."

"no one has ever broken up with me before!"

"that's what you care about? you don't care about the fact that you hurt her, or the fact that her happiness was affected?"

"how did you two come out so different," martin sighed. "are we really about to do this love triangle thing?"

"yes! dad, help me!"

"i'm sorry son, but i'm with val here."

"right. of course you are. after all, she's daddy's little girl!" chris threw his arms out, grabbing his keys and slamming the front door.

"so let me get this straight, he cheated on bree but he's blaming you for her breaking up with him? and he's mostly upset cause shes the first one to break up with him?"

"yeah, basically."

"son of a bitch. i did not raise my son to be like that!"

"canceled."

i don't wike this chapter but it'll do