Epilogue

It has been a month since Willa's death. Wyatt has become the alpha and Wynter the Beta. The school has been rebuild but the wolves are not going to school because they know that is the cause of her death. Wyatt breaks down and cries sometimes then Wynter takes over and they leave him alone knowing he just needs time for himself. Wynter sometimes sleeps with Wyatt so that he won't get nightmares. Sometimes Wyatt feels like somebody is next to him or touching him but there is nobody.

Wynter is doing kinda good. She is sad that Willa is dead but stays strong for Wyatt and the pack. She does like that she is the Beta now but it feels wrong, Wyatt and Willa have been the leaders for years it just feels wrong to her for taking Wyatt's spot. She knows Wyatt prefers to be the Beta, not the Alpha it also feels wrong to him. She sometimes sees Wyatt look next to him with nobody there she knows it's just him hallucinating that Willa is there when he doesn't see her he looks sad.

Thank you, guys, so much for reading this book. I will be making a sequel to this book someday. It's going to be about how they get through her death and a surprise will be in there. I hope you guys will enjoy the sequel as much as you like this book. See you guys till next time.