Willa's dream

Nobody's POV
Willa is having a hard time falling asleep because she keeps thinking of Wyatt. An hour later she was able too to sleep.

🌙Willa POV🌙
I see Wyatt in front of me. I'm just shocked by how he is there. Wyatt?? I ask confused. Who are you? Wyatt asks confused. It's me Willa your sister. I say. O, I did not recognize you. What is wrong you look like you have cried for hours? Wyatt asks worriedly. I did cry for hours because you're in a coma and I'm afraid you will die or if you wake up you won't remember me. I say and start to cry again. Hey, I would never leave I will always be with you in your head if I do die. Wyatt assures me. I hug him and he hugs me back.
I wake up and see Wynter beside me trying to comfort me. Did you have a nightmare? Wynter asked. No, I saw Wyatt in my dreams and told me that he will always be with me even if he is dead. I explain. So you started crying because you saw him? Wynter asks. Ya, I thought he was actually awake for a moment. I frown. It's ok he will hopefully wake up from this. Wynter assures me.

Nobody's POV
Wynter stayed with Willa until she fell asleep again. When Willa fell asleep again Wynter fell asleep on the ground in Willa's room because she was too tired to go to her room.