Evacuating the school

Nobody's POV
People were just sitting in class then the fire alarm went off and the whole school needed to evacuate. Everyone just rushes out off the classrooms and goes through fire exits and doors.

🌙Willa POV🌙
I hear sirens and think of my nightmare. I just run out with the pack and make sure Wyatt stays behind me so that he won't die I do not want my nightmare to come true. I just see dat things are falling and catching on fire. Then when I turned around I see Wyatt stuck under a pillar. I just tell Wynter to get the pack out and I try to grab Wyatt's arm from under the pillar.

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
I run with the rest off the pack and see Willa looking behind her a few times, I know why she is afraid her nightmare might come true. Then a pillar falls on me and I howl a little. Willa immediately comes to me and tries to slip me from under it. It worked she got me from under it and she just holds my arm and runs with me. We try to get out but everywhere we go we get blocked by wood on fire. We're trapped. I say worried. Not if I can't help it. Willa says confidently. She grabs a piece off wood and throws it at the roof making a gap. Willa helps me onto the roof then I go to help her. We are both on the roof and just run off. We got off just in time before it exploded.
That was crazy. I say while panting. Ya. Willa says while panting. I start coughing a lot out of nowhere. Willa pats me on the back. Are you okay, Wyatt? Willa asks worried. Ya. I say with a raspy voice. After that, we walk to the pack and we just get pummeled by them because they think we died. Don't scare us like that. Wynter says upset.

🌙Willa POV🌙
After a while, we walked back to the den. I realize Wyatt has not been feeling well when we got back to the den he grabbed my shoulder and coughed a lot. I checked if his moonstone was just running out off charge but it wasn't, I ask then: are you sure you're ok? No, I feel weak a- then he passes out I catch him just before he falls over and brings him to the healer. I put him down on a table and explain to the healer what happened. She immediately checks on Wyatt, I just sit there worried about his health and that my nightmare has come true.