Willa is awake

🌙Willa POV🌙
I wake up to see Wyatt. Then I realized I passed out, which probably worried him even more poor pup. I started stroking Wyatt's hair to make him calmer and he did get calmer over time he did not know who was stroking his hair but he knew it was either me or Wynter. After a while, I went back to sleep.

The next morning

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
The next morning I wake up and see Willa unconscious I wanted to cry again but I knew I had to stay strong for her Wynter walks in seeing Willa still asleep. I heard you cry last night I wanted to comfort you but I thought you might want a moment for yourself. Wynter frowns. Willa passed out last night and she would not wake up so I started crying. Just then Willa wakes up. How long was I out? Willa asked. I just cuddle her hard but not too hard to hurt her. I thought we lost. I say in tears. Ya, you had us pretty worried I just heard crying and knew something happened to you. Wynter signs. Well, I'm awake now.

⭐️Wynter POV⭐️
I just see Wyatt being so relieved he did not lose her I'm also relieved she is not dead. I hug her softly and let her know that I'm also worried I hear some off the pack howling in fear that they lost their leader. I should go calm them down. I say. Wyatt nods and I leave feeling really bad for Wyatt because he has gone through so much and Willa was always there for him and now she is on the brink off death.