Flashback

🌙Willa POV🌙
It is stormy outside we werpups are not allowed outside when it is stormy we can get really hurt. I hear somebody open my door and there was my brother, what is wrong bro? I ask. Sis, I'm scared of the lightning can I sleep with you? Wyatt asks scared. Of course, you know I never mind when you wanna sleep with me. I smile. Thanks, sis. Wyatt smiles. Just as he says that a big lightning strike comes down. Wyatt was so scared that he ran to the bed and hid under the blanket, I calm him down. Don't worry Wyatt I'm right hier I won't let anything bad happen to you. Wyatt smiles and cuddles with me.

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
I hear pretty loud thunder and I just hide by my sister because she loves me and Mom but Dad hates me. It is like I'm the hated twin and Willa is the loved twin the worse part is Mom and Dad have tried to get me killed many times but sis always comes to save me. Our parents think sis hates me too but she secretly takes care of me like I'm her child even though we are just siblings. Big lightning strikes next to the house and lights up the room I wanted to run away but sis grabs me telling me that everything will be alright. After that Willa and I fall asleep.