Willa's death?!?!

🌙Willa POV🌙
I wake up with Wyatt cuddling me and a blanket on me. Hey, are feeling better? Wyatt asks. Yes, I feel better now thanks to you. I smile. He smiles and strokes my hair. I place my head in his hand and feel how warm he is. Do you enjoy the heat from my hand? he asks jokingly. I laugh a little and just nuch his hand. Please don't scare me like that again. Wyatt says. I won't I promise. I say.

(Time skip to 4 weeks later because I'm lazy)

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
Willa is all good again and is freed. I still can't believe she did this because I was in a coma. But at least she is better now. She had surgery to fix her body temperature because it was not going up at all it just stayed cold. Hey, Wynter have heard of Willa? I ask. I thought you already knew. Wynter says looking at the floor. What's wrong? I ask worried. She breathes deeply and says: their surgery went.......bad. What, how. I say worried? Her body could not take the surgery and they are trying everything right now to keep her alive. Wynter explains. I try so hard not to cry, this surgery could possibly be her death. Then the healer comes out and says: I'm sorry she is dead. My heart just dropped when she said that. This is all my fault. I whisper. Don't blame yourself you could not help it. Wynter says trying to hug me. I push her away and run out. After running for a while I sit down in a cave and cry my eyes out. It's my fault she is dead, if we just didn't go to school she would still be alive. I cry to myself I don't remember what happened after that I just blacked out.

Hello guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you, guys, so much for 1 thousand reads. What do you guys think is Willa really dead or is she still alive?