Cold and stormy night

⭐️Wynter POV⭐️
Me and the pack go out to play but after a while, the winds get stronger and colder. I Thought snowstorms would not until later on? I say confused. I thought so too. Says one of the pack mates. Let's go back to the den. I say. We walk back to the den as it gets colder and windier. We all make it back to the den then I go check on Willa and Wyatt. Hey guys is everything ok? I ask. Ya, just a little chilly. Willa says. I see Wyatt putting some of the blanket over her to warm her up. Thanks, Wyatt. Willa says in a soft voice. She pretty much only uses her soft voice with Wyatt sometimes me but mostly Wyatt. You look a little cold wynter are you okay? Wyatt asks. Ya, I'm fine me and the pack just went outside to play until it got windier and colder. I say. After a while, I leave them. I don't want Willa to see how worried I'm because two wolves being worried over one can make somebody really scared.

🌙Willa POV🌙
While I hear the wind getting harder I look over to Wyatt and see he has fallen asleep. I stroke his hair saying calming words so dat he will sleep well. He has not been able to sleep well because of my sickness Wynter told me he only talks to her at Seabrook and does not pay much attention in classes. After a while, I fall asleep too.