Willa's nightmare

Nobody's POV
Willa, Wyatt, Wynter and the pack are at Seabrook High. Just a normal day until something happened. All of a sudden a fire alarm went off.

🌙Willa POV 🌙
I hear the alarm go off and immediately get the pack and run out. I just see things catching on fire as I lead the pack out of the school. Then I turn around and see Wyatt missing I just tell Wynter to lead the pack out then I run and try to find Wyatt.

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
I run with Willa and the pack. Then all of a sudden a pillar fell on top of me. I start screaming: WILLA HELP. She just keeps running, I did not really expect her to hear me anyway. I try to free myself but things keep falling around me then I hear Willa scream: WYATT WHERE ARE YOU? I scream back: I'M HIER. Willa finds me and attempts to lift the pillar off of me. When that fails she tries to grab my arm to pull me from under it.

🌙Willa POV🌙
I found Wyatt and try to lift the pillar off of him. When it fails I try to grab him and pull him from under there. I almost got his arm then out of nowhere Zed grabs me and carries me out. I scream: LET ME GO, MY BROTHER IS STILL TRAPPED UNDER THERE!!! He ignores my screaming and kicking then puts me down outside. I start to run back to save him but then it explodes. I fall to my knees and start crying. Addison comes to me and asks: why are you crying? I then say while sobbing: Wyatt was trapped under a pillar I tried to lift it but it was too heavy then I tried to grab his arm to slip him from under there. I stop for a minute then continue: when I almost had him Zed grabbed me and I started screaming let me go, my brother is still trapped under there I was kicking but he would not let go. After explaining I cried even more.

I wake up and breathe heavily. I quickly look next to me and see that Wyatt is ok which relieves me. Then he wakes up and asks: are you ok? I just had a nightmare. I sign. Wyatt asks: what was it about? I take a deep breath and tell him. After it, I start crying. Wyatt hugs me and says: it's ok it was just a bad dream, I'm fine nothing can hurt me hier. I say crying into him: but what if the snowstorm gets so strong that it breaks the wind- it will not break and I will not get sucked out he says cutting me off to calm me down. After a while I calm down and fall asleep on Wyatt after that he falls asleep.

Hello guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do you guys think the dream will come true or not?

Fun fact
I actually started crying while writing this so I took a break and then wrote the rest.