Wyatt's nightmare

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
I have been running from hunters for an hour and they are still after me. Then I twist my ankle because of a branch on the ground and fall, the hunters come to me and say: did poor werewolf trip on a branch? I thought you guys were used to that. He then takes out a knife and looks like the knife is silver, he places the silver knife on my arm and I howl out of pain. Stop whining you stupid wolf it's only a little bit of silver. One of the hunters says. Then they slice my leg with the knife and I yell loudly, the hunters just laugh.

🌙Willa POV🌙
Wynter, have you seen Wyatt? I ask. No. Wynter says. Where could he be? I question worried. Then I hear a loud howl and run after it. I ignore Wynter's screaming and keep running. Then while I'm running I hear a loud scream, that must be Wyatt he is in trouble. I see Wyatt on the ground and two hunters, I scream: HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE. Look what we have hier another werewolf coming to save her friend. A hunter says. I go full werewolf and attack them.

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
They keep kicking me while I'm screaming in pain then I hear Willa screaming to leave me alone. The hunters turn their attention to Willa and she starts fighting them. I just lay there in pain and breathe heavily. Then Wynter comes out off nowhere and attacks the hunters too. Good thing my howl and scream got to them otherwise I might be dead. I say to myself.

Wynter and Willa have knocked out the hunters. Wynter just stays by the hunters to make sure they stay knocked out then Willa comes to me and asks: are you doing alright, did they hurt you a lot? I twisted my ankle on a branch while running then they put a silver knife on my arm and proceeded to cut my leg with it. I explain. I'm so sorry this happened to you, Wyatt. Willa says with tears in her eyes. It's okay you could not have known. I sign. While willa made sure I was alright a hunter stood up. Willa wacht out! I scream. But I was too late and she got shot in the chest and falls down bleeding. Then I scream: NO, and crawl to her. Meanwhile, Wynter is killing the hunter. I hold Willa's hand and she says: I...lo...love...y...you...Wy...Wyatt and closes her eyes. I burst out in tears.

I wake up immediately after that and look next to me. Thank goodness she is alive. I say to myself. Willa wakes up and asks: what's wrong brother? I had a nightmare about you dying from hunters. I frown. Aww Wyatt don't worry it was just a dream. Willa says and then hugs me. I hug her back and cry a little. Then after some time, I fall asleep on Willa's belly while she is stroking my hair.