Fun times

5 weeks later

🌙Willa POV🌙
After 2 weeks I was set free. Me, Wyatt and Wynter played tag. Wyatt told me her name is Wynter so ya. I'm it so I run and tag Wyatt. He then runs after me but tags Wynter instead. It went on like this for some time before we got tired. That was fun. I say smiling. Ya, even though we all three bumped into each other at the same time. Wyatt says. Ya d
That hurt. Wynter says. We all laugh then I notice something. Um, Wynter why is your head bleeding? I ask. I bumped my head on a tree when I was trying to tag you. You should go to the healer. I suggest. Ok, Willa. Wynter says then leaves. out off nowhere I start feeling dizzy. Willa, are you okay? Wyatt asks worried. I just feel a little- then I pass out.

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
I just got Willa back and she past out. I pick her up and bring her to the healer. After a while, the healer came to me and said that this is normal, her feeling dizzy is her remembering things. I pick her up and put her in bed and stroke her hair. After a while, I leave and check on Wynter. Hey, how is your head? I ask. It feels better now, is Willa ok? Wynter asks. Ya, she is fine. She just passed out from dizziness, but it's normal she is just remembering. I explain. O ok. Wynter says. We just silently sit there for a bit. And then she falls asleep. I just leave her to let her sleep and go back to Willa. After a while, I fall asleep with Willa.