28.

6AM:

taehyung woke up and smiled, he felt refreshed. today was HIS wedding day, it was his day to be sealed with his loving not so mature but loving partner.

jin entered the door to the guest bedroom, with a tray of breakfast.
"oh– thank you so much," taehyung thanked him.
"no problem–"

"it's my favourite bitches birthdayyy~" jimin burst through the door with his phone camera all up in taehyungs face.
"oh my gosh jimin, it's my damn wedding day." taehyung covered his face, his cheeks stuffed with pancakes. "oh–" jimin stopped recording.

"it's my baby's wedding day." NaRa said with tears, she covered her mouth trying to hold back her tears.
"good morning mum," taehyung smiled.
jimin snapped another quick photo of taehyung, wanting to cherish every moment.

"anyways, the makeup artist said she's going to be here in an hour she needs to get her dress from the dry cleaning then she will be coming right over." jin said, fixing the napkin that's was placed on the tray.

the rest of them in room nodded.

"i hope jungkook didn't invite his stingy ex, i was thinking about it before i went to bed last night. that girl is drop dead gorgeous– if she shows up at MY wedding i'm going to be fuming." taehyung explained chewing on his food aggressively.
"well the more the merrier." NaRa said, "i–."

"no– guys we don't want to start this morning on a bad start. let's get into the shower and start getting ready." jin insisted.

7:30AM:

"mum, why dress?" yiren asked jimin to which he answered, "it's aunt taetae's wedding day. so that means you need to wear a pretty dress."

"oh." she answered back, skipping done the hallway. jimin sighed, "i hope your not going to be energetic today, otherwise you're spending the whole day with your dad!" jimin yelled.

"otay!" yiren answered, she didn't understand what jimin said but because she heard his tone she knew she had to answer back.

"you're so beautiful, you need no make up taehyung." the makeup artist said, "thank you!" taehyung smiled.

"i'm trying to not cake your face, i'm just going to enhance your natural features." she added, putting on a little eye liner.

meanwhile, jin was the only one that was ready. he was currently pack everything away, packing taehyungs bride necessities bag.

NaRa was on and off the phone with taehyungs father.

"you HAVE to come to your sons wedding. i don't care about work!" NaRa, yelled into the phone.

"i'm trying to get off, please be patient." he answered timidly.
"you should've done this weeks before, we all knew he was getting married!" she yelled one more time before hanging up aggressively.

jimin opened the kitchen door slightly, "are you alright?" he asked.

"yes i'm fine, it's just taehyungs father might not make it." she panted from anger, "but nonetheless let's just pray he comes."

jimin nodded, picking up jia and put her shoes on.

9:30AM: The ceremony starts at 10:30am

"please mum i'm so nervous, i could be sick." taehyung whined, holding his stomach.
"taehyungs it's alright, you have your bridesmaids (jm & jin) to help." his mum comforted, "also i'm your maid of honour."

"but still–"

"taehyung the cars are here." jimin said, fixing his dress so he could walk.

he picked up the big handbag, loading the car, with necessities, them all helping.