19.

(April 29th)

(twins are 10 months, 9 months till getting married)

- going grandparents house -

| 9:20am |

"no jia! come here!" taehyung called for her, "n-no," jia replied.

it's a little easier for taehyung & jungkook to understand the babies now since they can say a couple words.

"why not, i said come so come here!"

"mama," she said confidently.

"just because you can crawl now don't think you don't have to listen to me. come NOW." jia crawled faster towards taehyung after hearing taehyung's tone change.

"it wasn't that hard to listen was it?" taehyung muttered, "mama." jia replied.

"can you please put on your shoes." taehyung pleaded, jia refused.

after many attempts, she finally gave in and let taehyung put on her shoes.

"okay and now your jacket." taehyung quickly put the jacket on before she could say anything.

"now let's go see if your brother is ready."

▫️

taehyung opened the bedroom door, to see jungkook sleeping and jihyun crawling over him.

since jihyun is fairly new at crawling he fell off jungkook– falling off the bed.

jungkook woke up from hearing the bang jihyun made from falling off the bed. "shit– what was that?"

"the baby jeon, how could you leave the baby unsupervised." taehyung scolded, putting jia on the bed– she sat up since the jacket was quite puffy.

jungkook quickly picked him up, he wasn't crying so it probably wasn't that hard of a fall.
"babe he isn't crying." jungkook said, "maybe it didn't hurt much and we have carpet, must've softened the fall a little."

"anyway, jihyun come over." taehyung motioned for him to come over, he crawled over the bed again.

taehyung sat him on the edge of the bed, kneeling before him– putting on his jelly sandals. then he put on his blue puffer jacket.

"honey can you wet that hair brush please?" taehyung asked jungkook.

jungkook went into the bathroom putting the hair brush underneath the tap. drenching it in water.

"here you go,"

"thanks." taehyung mumbled.

he brushed jihyuns hair and styled it a little, since he hardly had any hair it was quite hard. after styling jihyuns hair and adding a small, flower
hair clip to jia's hair. they were now ready to go.

"okay they're ready to go. are you guys ready to go to your grandparents house." taehyung chirped, making funny faces.

the twins laughed and clapped their hands, jungkook lifted them both taking them towards the front door.

i opened the door for them, jungkook got to the car and realised he couldn't open the car door so that meant i had to go out.

in my slippers, bed head– crusty toes.

i opened the car door for him, he put jihyun in his car seat and went round to put jia in the other car seat.

"do you have the baby bag?" taehyung asked, jungkook nodded getting into the drivers seat. "i love you babies," taehyung said kissing jihyuns cheek and waving at jia– since she was on the other side.

"okay drive safely– be back soon." taehyung kissed jungkooks lip as jungkook reversed out the drive.

so i got the new IOS 14 update– yes i know its not out yet for all you peasants.

but i know hacks.

lmao i'm joking, apple has realeased like a beta that you can download and so you can have the new update before anyone else.

it's completely legal and no scam or bugs/viruses involved

APPLE SPONSOR ME😫✌️